Newb here

StarjunSolidus

Hmm.....what was your best experience as a gamer?

Best experience?  Hmmmm....  Probably when I was playing Final Fantasy 9 back when I still had my original Playstation, and during the final boss battle I thought I had lost it.  Everyone was downed, but I forgot I had equipped Auto-Life on Steiner.  He popped back up, went into Trance, and I was able to finish off the final boss.  I have it on VHS tape somewhere around my house.  That was quite possibly the best experience in my entire gaming life.  I can't think of one better.

Edited by Shin_Solidus
  • Like 2

Best experience?  Hmmmm....  Probably when I was playing Final Fantasy 9 back when I still had my original Playstation, and during the final boss battle I thought I had lost it.  Everyone was downed, but I forgot I had equipped Auto-Life on Steiner.  He popped back up, went into Trance, and I was able to finish off the final boss.  I have it on VHS tape somewhere around my house.  That was quite possibly the best experience in my entire gaming life.  I can't think of one better.

Nice! Made me pop out my old vhs of ff7 summons and movie clips.

What is your position on the common cropping of the end of the world theories? Do we, as humans, simply seek to control a world in which we don't fully understand, or do we just seek the knowledge to avoid our own destruction?

Either way, I'm always drinking on doomsday.

Edited by Aeirou

Welcome! :]

What games you're currently playing is usually a popular bit of info to open with. So?

Well, for what I'm currently playing, I'm kinda stuck on NCAA Football 13.  Not in a bad way though.  I'm just really enjoying coaching and playing as this Penn State team I've assembled.  When I finally do give myself a break, I'll most likely go back to Spec Ops: The Line or Tekken Tag Tournament 2

What is your position on the common cropping of the end of the world theories? Do we, as humans, simply seek to control a world in which we don't fully understand, or do we just seek the knowledge to avoid our own destruction?

Either way, I'm always drinking on doomsday.

My position is "If it happens, it happens."  If it does happen, I don't feel that there's a way to stop it, so all that can really be done is hope to survive it, and if I do, I hope my hundreds of hours of playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas can come in handy for me.

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me!

I had a similar experience with FF9. I chose Zidane, Vivi, Admarant, and Steiner. I started fighting and realized I didn't put Garnet on my team and thought I was screwed! Before I knew it, I was down to just Vivi with literally 42 HP left. I casted one final Flare attack and won! So Epic!

Btw, Welcome to PSNP!