New Here !

itachi-Uchiha-FS

Hi, I'm new to PSNProfiles(kinda, did't introduce myself yet) you can call me Sora.

I bought my PS3 last year June right after E3 2012. I found PSNProfiles and I've always wanted to post on here but I'm kinda shy and get nervous and sometimes don't know what to say (like right now)  :lol:

Anyway I do enjoy watching anime. Not really a hardcore gamer, favorite genres would be Co-Op, Hack n' Slash and RPG and I am currently playing AC3 multiplayer.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask ! 

• Like 3

Welcome to PSNP, by far the best gaming related website out there. I think you'll find this community to have the most mature members you're likely to find on an internet forum and as such it's a great place to have conversation and talk games, music movies and anything else.

Welcome to our community and I hope to see you around in the forums.

Parker

Welcome to PSNP, by far the best gaming related website out there. I think you'll find this community to have the most mature members you're likely to find on an internet forum and as such it's a great place to have conversation and talk games, music movies and anything else. 

Thank you ! Hope you are right so far i am really liking it here.

Welcome! :]

You're either a really big fan of Kingdom Hearts or Digimon... or something else.

I am a Kingdom Hearts fan ^_^  but i haven't played or watched Digimon since... :hmm:

Nice Completion percentage! Sadly, we don't have any co-op games that are alike, but if we ever do, I'll make sure to message you.

Thank you ! and Okay   :lol:

Edited by itachi-Uchiha-FS