Here's how to earn Valor Grand Cross

Afro_Gear

The clocks went forward last night so I wonder how that will affect the update, maybe it could be at 1am BST or at midnight, that's something that is worth checking. Hopefully for those of you who were silly enough to start in the final week, it won't affect your trophy considering this is the final chance it can be earned. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

I'm starting the Valor Grand Cross grind tomorrow. Anyone want to help out with your alts and such? I'm willing to put in 12+ hours a day to make sure I can get the trophy. I would appreciate any help I could possibly get! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

I'm starting the Valor Grand Cross grind tomorrow. Anyone want to help out with your alts and such? I'm willing to put in 12+ hours a day to make sure I can get the trophy. I would appreciate any help I could possibly get! 

how the servers shut down in 4 days the weekly has to reset in order for the trophy to pop you would literally be wasting your time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ClockWorkPhantom said:

how the servers shut down in 4 days the weekly has to reset in order for the trophy to pop you would literally be wasting your time.

I’ll put in the work and it’ll all pay off. 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

I’ll put in the work and it’ll all pay off. 

Think you're missing the point that the server is scheduled to go offline on the 29th and the next scheduled valor update is three days after that. Unless they don't actually decommission the server on the scheduled date, VGC will be unobtainable as of tonight if you did not start progress towards it on the previous week.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Think you're missing the point that the server is scheduled to go offline on the 29th and the next scheduled valor update is three days after that. Unless they don't actually decommission the server on the scheduled date, VGC will be unobtainable as of tonight if you did not start progress towards it on the previous week.

yup

3 hours ago, IDiivil said:

5 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

the server time will be always the same. We just need to wait one hour more for update

Will 1-2 hours be enough for the trophy?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Paul said:

Will 1-2 hours be enough for the trophy?

I hate to sound like an asshole but I would just give up at this point mate.

If the servers do close on the 29th then all the work you put onto the online just to get this one trophy will be for naught.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

I hate to sound like an asshole but I would just give up at this point mate.

If the servers do close on the 29th then all the work you put onto the online just to get this one trophy will be for naught.

And that’s what separates me from the rest of the community: I refuse to give up. Anything is possible if you set your mind to it. The servers haven’t closed yet, so don’t be pessimistic.

If you can’t say anything positive or uplifting, then you should take your negativity elsewhere. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paul said:

If you can’t say anything positive or uplifting, then you should take your negativity elsewhere. 

I'm just saying what others are saying.

This may be the very last week but you're going to have to put a lot of time on this.

2 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

Paul, i like ur spirit.

I would recommend this to do it, IF you have the strength you can take it if you failed.

But if you are a person who goes crazy and going into rage, I dont recommend it to do

I've heard he already got 105,000 XP in 1 hour with a 31v1 lobby ._. 

5 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

Paul, i like ur spirit.

I would recommend this to do it, IF you have the strength you can take it if you failed.

But if you are a person who goes crazy and going into rage, I dont recommend it to do

I don’t rage. I am a hardworking, patient person. I have the strength to succeed during Killzone 2’s final days. 

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Yeah, meleeing 31 people in the ISA spawn on Beach Head is incredible. I'm annihilating the XP here. 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

I don’t rage. I am a hardworking, patient person. I have the strength to succeed during Killzone 2’s final days. 

Yeah, meleeing 31 people in the ISA spawn on Beach Head is incredible. I'm annihilating the XP here. 

You're the literal definition of "last minute" hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Gratz, but what the hell did you have to do to get 31 people to be alts for you? Holy Shit. @Paul

Edited by Afro_Gear

6 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I did a little over a hundred hours this past week, all in 31v1

Im at just over a million points. The counter actually breaks at 999,999

Think it'll be enough?

• Like 1