PS1 Games Trivia

AJ Maciejewski

3 out of 10

should have been a 0

gotta tell ya, ive never heard of any of those games/developers/companies before except for the obvious ones like spyro and FF

im thinking you gotta be a real die-hard to get anything over a 5 cuz as ive mentioned, i like many others are cluless to most of these questions

hard little quiz, i would have made it a little more user friendly with more familiar games/characters etc. but then i guess it would have been too easy

I only got three right; numbers (2, 4, and 9). number 9 was "Which classic Final Fantasy game was never ported to the original PlayStation?" which was the only answer I knew since I'm a big Final fantasy game. I've also never seen an English title or remaster for Final Fantasy 3

5 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

3 out of 10

should have been a 0

gotta tell ya, ive never heard of any of those games/developers/companies before except for the obvious ones like spyro and FF

im thinking you gotta be a real die-hard to get anything over a 5 cuz as ive mentioned, i like many others are cluless to most of these questions

hard little quiz, i would have made it a little more user friendly with more familiar games/characters etc. but then i guess it would have been too easy

I tried to make it tough but I think if you grew up with the console and were a big fan then it could be a pretty easy quiz.

36 minutes ago, Temmie said:

It is!  It's endlessly hilarious.  Especially the Hyper Pie Throw minigame:

Hide contents

What about Brave Fencer Musashi?

Funny stuff! ?

I LOVE Brave Fencer Musashi. Played it for hours on end when I was a kid. Such an incredible game.

Edited by AJ Maciejewski

7 minutes ago, AJ Maciejewski said:

Funny stuff! 1f606.png

I LOVE Brave Fencer Musashi. Played it for hours on end when I was a kid. Such an incredible game.

You're so lucky!

I only got to play the demo when I was a kid, but finally got the rom as an adult.  My only regret is the game only goes to Level 30.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Temmie said:

You're so lucky!

I only got to play the demo when I was a kid, but finally got the rom as an adult.  My only regret is the game only goes to Level 30.

If I remember correctly, I bought mine at the local game store as an ex-rental and I was so happy. I went from renting it to owning it.

10 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

I forgot to mention, that was fun so thanks AJ.

Thanks! ?

13 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

I scored a huge 3 points, Played allot of Ps1 games though most of those I haven't. I got number 2 correct, great game.

LOL. I too hit the 3 one. Strangely, I know EXACTLY what 3 they were (disney port, final fantasy port, Dart), which means I managed to guess completely wrong on the other 7. Oh well...

13 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

3 out of 10

should have been a 0

Had the same, haha!

Even though I played a lot of PS1, I never had much PS1 games when I was a kid and didn't have Internet at the time. Didn't care about publishers and stuff like that at the time. Only 2/3 of my answers were certain so I must have got them right, I hope.

You're making me wanting to play PS1 right now! :D

22 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Even though I played a lot of PS1, I never had much PS1 games when I was a kid and didn't have Internet at the time. Didn't care about publishers and stuff like that at the time. Only 2/3 of my answers were certain so I must have got them right, I hope.

You're making me wanting to play PS1 right now! :D

That's like me, too. I had to go over to a friend's house to look up cheats and stuff on the internet. ?