PS1 Games Trivia

AJ Maciejewski

11 hours ago, Winkuru said:

6/10

Would have liked there to be more questions.

There are more quizzes on the site and currently, a lot of them are for certain games. However, I'm thinking of writing ones for more specific genres like "PS1 fighting games" and "PS1 RPGs" so stay tuned for quizzes like those down the road. ?

10 hours ago, darkjian92 said:

Awesome quiz; so happy to see Klonoa getting a mention - it was by far and away my favourite platformer growing up. 

Thanks! I love Klonoa, too. One of the best 2D platformers ever created. The Wii remake is even one of my favourite games on the Wii. ?

9 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Should be renamed

"PS1 Games Trivia: Don't Even Bother If You Don't Care About Japenese Games Edition"

I was thinking about that but it's a bit too long of a title. ?

7/10

I played a lot of videogames and I still collect them (it’s my favorite console). Although there are a lot of random questions. For instance, you talk about a game that wasn’t even released on PS1 (I did know that because I love skull monkeys) and a lot of them are about random moments of underground games (Final boss name). You should expand the quiz and make more questions that people might know at some point, not questions about little things about peculiar games. This is a PS1 Quiz, there are a big partial part asking “how many jewels I need to sell to the merchant to unlock world 2 in Spyro 2?” type and None about the PS1 console itself (or any mainstream/important game). 4/10 average is too low for 150 people.

Last one, specific region questions are the worst. I remember the last game on Europe was FIFA 2015, it’s mainstream franchise here. In NA I wasn’t sure if that game was the last one or if any NFL game came up later, public is very distinct.

Again, this is my personal opinion about your quiz and I talking about it in general, I don’t even know which 3 questions I missed :D

Edited by TurtlePM