The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

5 hours ago, CjShai said:

Wow that is a list and a half. Goodluck I am sure there is plenty of fun (and frustration) to be had there. Happy to wait on Zombi Army till March so definitely leave it in if you like. If you need incentive for a Barbie game then you are obviously not the man I thought you were.

Very interesting reading everyones backlog lists, so much effort has obviously gone into crafting lists that will be abandoned within the first two weeks. Fascinating.

mmmm and the 4th Ranked Aussie joining the field, going to be tough for everyone in Division 1 now. Goodluck Sir. 

If someone could get Focker in here as well then we could have a real show. 

Oi I will be aiming to finish at least 8 of my backlogs again with the push for all 10.

If life was all about winning I would have long given up, I join this comp for a second push to do some backlog games, Winning last season was an added bonus.

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, adam1984123 said:

Might take Zombie Army Trilogy out depending on when @CjShai, @spazza136 and myself start playing it through in co-op.  

Happy to play that whenever.

Are you guys still planning on doing sessions for The Crew 2 when that comes out? Wouldn't mind jumping in on that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Happy to play that whenever.

Are you guys still planning on doing sessions for The Crew 2 when that comes out? Wouldn't mind jumping in on that.

Yes mate, I will be doing the crew 2. We can do that for sure. I think its been delayed for a few months which is good because will give me time to play far cry 5.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Well, going by the chat yesterday, it seems apparent that ethan has a fondness for long, hard black things....

3 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

This is why I don't eat chocolate bars anymore. I don't want people getting the wrong impression.

Cream puffs ftw.

This new direction in banter is ............... arousing.

• Like 4

Re: Backlog games

To be completely honest, I really can't

be arsed to go through my games to

figure out a new list, so I want to nominate my list from last season in it's entirety. I only finished Nubla (think it's the only one I actually played, lol), so will just get the NA stack to replace it. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Re: Backlog games

To be completely honest, I really can't

be arsed to go through my games to

figure out a new list, so I want to nominate my list from last season in it's entirety. I only finished Nubla (think it's the only one I actually played, lol), so will just get the NA stack to replace it. 

I am not sure what is most shocking, the fact that Nubla was on your backlog list, or that you still have a virgin NA stack. 

In recent light considering a trophy hunter actually joined this event, which I was not anticipating I will now evoke my right to alter my backlog list. I will include as many games as Mr Guyver. I feel to do any less would bring shame to my fellow competitors when they lose.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

And when you win you shall the award be made out to? What are the names of your Chinese slaves? 

Im going to bring in my top players. They have had some time off to play COD late "I fook umom" and his brother "Yu tu Big " 

Goodluck 

Edit : I will do Barbie myself ? 

Double edit : Is anyone playing / going to play that new game "Fe". I here the music is suppose to be fantastic but the gameplay less so. Interested if anyone does give it a go.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

I am not sure what is most shocking, the fact that Nubla was on your backlog list, or that you still have a virgin NA stack. 

In recent light considering a trophy hunter actually joined this event, which I was not anticipating I will now evoke my right to alter my backlog list. I will include as many games as Mr Guyver. I feel to do any less would bring shame to my fellow competitors when they lose.

Image result for ron swanson cutaway gif

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Double edit : Is anyone playing / going to play that new game "Fe". I here the music is suppose to be fantastic but the gameplay less so. Interested if anyone does give it a go.

Yeah I'll definitely be picking it up at some point. Watched the trailer, and looks great and unique. love the art style too.

8 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I am more surprised that CJ's last three games have more then 50% of the trophies.

Holy crap, he does too. It appears He's not Mr 5 mins and switch game anymore ?

EDIT: i love how the competition hasn't even started, yet there is already 200 posts

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 3