The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

So again obviously not the place for this but hey what can you do. Against my better judgement and total lack of self control I have decided to embark on a Monster Hunter journey this weekend. Stop laughing Fisty. If anyone else is sitting on the fence and wants to have a go feel free to jump in, will be playing Saturday arvo, and Sunday arvo. I think there is some single player stuff you have to do first so Goodluck to us all with that. Apparently the game is highly text/tutorial heavy. I don't plan on reading any of it so I am sure it will be a laugh once the game actually gets going. See you on the Planet of Monsters or wherever the game is set, apparently you must have to be good at wacking things ........ shouldn't be a stretch for many of us, well at least those married (or basically) amongst us.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Just out of curiosity, since you got a mention in my last round of replies have you been swatting away the women throwing themselves at you everywhere you go? Or are they waiting to see your name appear in the Hall of Fame first?

If you only knew of the amount of swatters i've had to replace..

But no, this is not just any Hall of Fame. They specifically said and i quote "If you are half the man @TheWayne-o is, you will at least place in the top 3 of his competition" 

It was at that very moment i knew what had to be done.. 

I will win this competition. I only wish @CjShai would join so can lick his tears as Cartman did Scott Tenorman's..

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 4

Regarding the backlog challenge, my 10 nominations:

Bound (PS4)

Thumper (PS4)

Mad Max (PS4)

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Peggle 2 (PS4)

Magicka 2 (PS4)

Shadow Warrior 2 (PS4)

Trine 2: Complete story (PS4)

This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (PS4)

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Welcome to the competition mate! Your updates of current games always makes for interesting reading in simp's competition, not to mention your impressive performance so far as well.

Cheers!! I'm glad to be on board. The way you put that was the nicest possible way of describing my sometimes questionable contributions and that hasn't gone unnoticed. ?

The last couple of months is probably the hardest I've gone at earning trophies, seeing the completion rate go up has been quite nice so with that & the backlog games in focus I think this comp will be good for my productivity in that respect. I can't make any guarantees about how much I'll earn but I'll surely be pretty active.

On 01/02/2018 at 5:04 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

That's the thing, i've just about done all the spam i could find off our "EU" store and have always been intrigued by going down that path but could never bring myself to create all the accounts and purchase a crap ton of PSN cards (Money isn't the issue here, just the effort)

Curious, is that what everyone does?

Multi region accounts can only help you out. It's horrible to think about stuffing around with signups I know, but it really only takes a few minutes & then you've got access to all sorts of stuff. I go hard on digital deviance sometimes but HDD's quickly fill up & I never put larger ones in so I opt for the burden of a hoard, & a stack on my trophy list can also be a stack in RL:

Spoiler

LT6bxcL.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CjShai said:

So again obviously not the place for this but hey what can you do. Against my better judgement and total lack of self control I have decided to embark on a Monster Hunter journey this weekend. Stop laughing Fisty. If anyone else is sitting on the fence and wants to have a go feel free to jump in, will be playing Saturday arvo, and Sunday arvo. I think there is some single player stuff you have to do first so Goodluck to us all with that. Apparently the game is highly text/tutorial heavy. I don't plan on reading any of it so I am sure it will be a laugh once the game actually gets going. See you on the Planet of Monsters or wherever the game is set, apparently you must have to be good at wacking things ........ shouldn't be a stretch for many of us, well at least those married (or basically) amongst us.

The man talks about winning and then starts Monster Hunter, Your trophy whoring days might be over, could it be you actually might earn an A rank for a game? Well not this game because that requires you to play it more then 10 hours before moving onto the next VN stack which is ah not your strong point at times :D

I need to finish Monster Hunter before this comp starts, I also have Persona 5 coming up soon for plat 300. The bad news is I am getting close to 200 hours on Monster Hunter and the RNG is not being my best friend so far.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Well Mitch Conner does make you win something...At night...Alone... but if it has anything thing to do with this trophy comp is another thing altogether.

Disclaimer: In all seriousness I can not go against Mitch Conner, I mean its Mitch Conner

Lol, just be careful Mitch Connor at night ..... alone will result in a month of not walking straight.

22 minutes ago, Ethan said:

giphy.gif

Oprah is really looking alot fairer these days.....................

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Lol you are probably right. Only think worse than VB would have to have been that Tooheys Old, combination of cigs, coffee, old man jucie, sewerage and mud. Couldn't even sell that crap outside of an AA meeting, 

Everyone knows that true Aussies only drink Fosters.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

You need 50 posts on the forum, and a pack of VBs in a picture. This is to help weed out the non-comitted because ideally, you want to the competitors to come back and nag about how bad their month was.

Vb  easy. 50 posts harder.Ill  have 2 be alot more active. Maybe next season. 

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

Lol you are probably right. Only think worse than VB would have to have been that Tooheys Old, combination of cigs, coffee, old man jucie, sewerage and mud. Couldn't even sell that crap outside of an AA meeting, 

You just described damage's evening if you sub the vb for Melbourne bitter. Which is probably the worst liquid in existence. ??

And of course the sewage and mud. I doubt he's involved in that lol

Edited by adam1984123
Typo
  • Like 2