The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

4 hours ago, Ethan said:

Sweet. Count me in 1f600.png

Welcome to the competition Ethan, I was wondering when you'd join us here in the big leagues!

4 hours ago, spazza136 said:

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

I'll start getting my backlog list ready now, if I do a little work and sprinkle some luck into the mix I might be able to create a backlog list I can complete. (Who am I kidding? Will get 1/10 done)

Welcome back spazza! Lol join the club mate, I get the feeling that I'll make my backlog list and then server closures will be announced which will largely determine what I play this year.

4 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Sure,

way easier then hosting your own comp..

Welcome back simp! I'm sure you've discovered that running a competition ain't a joke on here, well it's about time that you got back to just focusing on playing games and earning them trophies.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

And so the official banter of CJ vs the country for season three begins.

I thought you had retired but then I see things like the Adventure time double stack and realise just how wasted your talents are on those JRPGs

1 hour ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I may not possess the seriousness of you Sensei but Ive been saving my regionals for a comp like this so you better watch out when i unleash my arsenal of SPAM!

lol, be careful travelling down that path, few survive and only the truly insane return to tell the tale.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, CjShai said:

lol, be careful travelling down that path, few survive and only the truly insane return to tell the tale.

That's the thing, i've just about done all the spam i could find off our "EU" store and have always been intrigued by going down that path but could never bring myself to create all the accounts and purchase a crap ton of PSN cards (Money isn't the issue here, just the effort)

Curious, is that what everyone does? Or are there master accounts that select few people own and people just pay them a hefty fee to temporarily use the accounts to just download the games?

I could see the latter being quite beneficial to said account owners, hence my curiosity.

Sorry for going off topic but our beloved Google cant seem to help me with these questions.

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 3