The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 3

Epic Dual  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be triumphant in the ultimate showdown for Tim Tams this season!?

• Feral
    • TheWayne-o
    • Does it matter? You're both losers, go and actually earn some trophies!

If only the backlog percent rate was at %20 and not 10% I would have so many more games to pick from, *shakes fists and stuff*

Then there are so many games I want to add that were released in 2016.... In Japan but not released until 2017 in English...sad times.

EDIT: I have my list down to 16 games so far, however my current list may end up breaking my gaming soul if I did them all in this time period, some are rather hard and have a ton of grinding. I may need to balance it out a little when I get it down to 10 games. 

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Don't you have your own PC mate or are you challenging yourself to never go with a full paragraph, or even a sentence? Well no worries you do you!!!!

Yes, I do actually! It's HP Pavillion. I use it for school work, Youtube and This. Very good PC, Slim like every man wants. Lots of buttons to push and sending hate messages too! It does the job well. I highly recommend it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crestfallen said:

I'd love to add Diablo III again this year since I have to start it fresh on my new PS3, but I already did 40% of the trophies last year. :(

The worst part is you would have won or it would have been very close if not for the Diablo issue :(

Had to check the message I sent Wayne with the games to know what I said. So definitely a good sign lol.

Far Cry 3

Mad Max

Bioshock

Prototype 2

Just Cause 2

Shovel Knight

Alien Isolation

Remember Me

Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Edited by Feral
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Mate we have to work our way up the ladder of shame. If we go straight to the top in one fowl swoop it could cause an injury. We arnt worthy 1f606.png

Lol, not worthy. Don't be hard on yourself I am sure you are plenty worthy. It's just your concept of worthiness doesn't interest me, no shame in that. But don't worry I have only found 5 players that are really worthy of anything so far and that has nothing to do with trophies ?

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 1

In the interest of fair play I am going to forfeit any backlog games and bonus points with the exception of the following 2 :

1. Barbie Puppy Rescues (NA)

2. Barbie Puppy Rescues (EU)

Whether I can win from here with no backlog games I am not sure. There is a heavy push this year on the backlog so it might be folly but I am happy to have a dig. Besides it will make a funny story if I do right. Goodluck to everyone and may 2018 be a wild ride full of fun, 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, CjShai said:

In the interest of fair play I am going to forfeit any backlog games and bonus points with the exception of the following 2 :

1. Barbie Puppy Rescues (NA)

2. Barbie Puppy Rescues (EU)

Whether I can win from here with no backlog games I am not sure. There is a heavy push this year on the backlog so it might be folly but I am happy to have a dig. Besides it will make a funny story if I do right. Goodluck to everyone and may 2018 be a wild ride full of fun, 

After viewing how the scoring works, thats a big loss of points there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

After viewing how the scoring works, thats a big loss of points there.

I fully understand that,  but then I am not like many players in this site, and I will be out at the end of this year, I have nothing left to prove so the question is who holds my interest moving forward. Because when I go it's going to be epic ?

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CjShai said:

I fully understand that,  but then I am not like many players in this site, and I will be out at the end of this year, I have nothing left to prove so the question is who holds my interest moving forward. Because when I go it's going to be epic 1f600.png

Dude.. Please.. PLEASE pick another 8 games..

Your tears wont taste as good otherwise, just sayin..

• Like 4