They should increase the tiny crown spawn chance

Nucle377

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

10 Large (silver) crowns is not unlocking the 10 crown trophy so the thought is either its glitched or the 10+ trophies require you to get Gold crown trophies.

Fisty, it's probably when you have a silver + gold (giant) on one monster it counts us one. I read this on gamefaqs.. maybe it's true

22 hours ago, Nucle377 said:

Genius logic. Always come somybody like you. Yes, i want platinum, but don't want to rot in this game and become crazy.

And do you understand that not everyone has 1000+ hours for killing same monsters again and again for nothing ? This is not the only game in this year and definitely not the last game in the world.

Then don't try to rush things.  NBA 2K18 is at least 1000 hours as well.  Just play a few hours a day and do something else.  Also, is this your first Monster Hunter game?  It sounds like it is.

20 hours ago, Nucle377 said:

I can. But i dont' waste so much time for this. Every month new and good games come out. Why should I miss them and sit rotting because of useless crowns ?

Because Capcom thought it will be interesting and fun ? No, it will not.

I dont know why you are getting mad about it, obviously this game is not for you.

Edited by qwerty407

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

10 Large (silver) crowns is not unlocking the 10 crown trophy so the thought is either its glitched or the 10+ trophies require you to get Gold crown trophies.

If I'm reading the trophy description I would assume it's gonna be 10+ golden crowns. But thanks for the info! It's indeed strange no one got it yet. So it could be glitched (plz don't ?) or they are really THAT rare to encounter. Give it some time. The game is only out for a week. If it isn't glitched time will tell. Someone will get it for sure and I'll follow.

3 hours ago, qwerty407 said:

I have a feeling the trophy is glitched, there got to be someone out there with 10 or more gold giant crowns.

This is glitched trophy. Confirmed by a lot of players few days ago. I also have 10+ giant crowns and i don't got the trophy.

i did the USJ event thanks to joining up with a couple of Japanese players.  I managed to get both the mini crown and the giant crown trophies from doing that event twice.  if you get the chance, do it that way. thats why so little people have the trophy

52 minutes ago, ratchan said:

i did the USJ event thanks to joining up with a couple of Japanese players.  I managed to get both the mini crown and the giant crown trophies from doing that event twice.  if you get the chance, do it that way. thats why so little people have the trophy

USJ ?

7 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

USJ ?

Universal Studios Japan. 

It's a dlc quest that you could get a code for of you went to USJ for a promo or something, and it gives an arena quest that has you fighting 3 Jagras, one tiny, one normal, one large, and will pop the two trophies. 

You can't get the quest yourself without the code, but it's possible to join on other people in it if you see it show up in SOS or if a Japanese player in your lobby starts it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gage said:

Universal Studios Japan. 

It's a dlc quest that you could get a code for of you went to USJ for a promo or something, and it gives an arena quest that has you fighting 3 Jagras, one tiny, one normal, one large, and will pop the two trophies. 

You can't get the quest yourself without the code, but it's possible to join on other people in it if you see it show up in SOS or if a Japanese player in your lobby starts it. 

Thanks, but this is joke, right ? 

Edited by Nucle377

If people want to complain then let them complain. Better to let it out and then to let it stay inside.

As for the crown trophy well at least the fights aren't boring. Does anybody knows if the size are just numbers or do they actually effect the monsters size when fighting?

What I really miss is a trophy for getting all the gear.

On 02/05/18 at 9:57 PM, Doomsdayman said:

If people want to complain then let them complain. Better to let it out and then to let it stay inside.

As for the crown trophy well at least the fights aren't boring. Does anybody knows if the size are just numbers or do they actually effect the monsters size when fighting?

What I really miss is a trophy for getting all the gear.

They actually affect the size of the monster you're fighting. Sometimes you can already tell that the monster is strangely small\large, especially when you're fighting against the same monster several times in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as capcom continues hosting events with crown monsters that will cut down on the crown grind. But a trophy being ultra rare or very rare isn't a bad thing to me it makes it even more awesome when you finally get it. So I don't mind the grind you'll get it eventually.