Servers Shutting Down June 1, 2018!

dottyduke1

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, LordNEET said:

A real shame as this is one of my fave indies. Truly a magnificent gem.

I agree that the game is really enjoyable but seeing that you liked it so much I would recommend that you check out Exile's end, you may also like it (it was free with PS+ last month or maybe in January).

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

why the hell this game had an online mode, I thought it's a single player mode where the Co op is only offline as couch Co op.

The online part is as basic as it gets and if I remember correctly, comes naturally during a playthrough - I don't remember going out of my way to clean it up. But I agree, it definitely feels forced upon a game like that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 3:55 AM, yellowwindow7 said:

why the hell this game had an online mode, I thought it's a single player mode where the Co op is only offline as couch Co op.

29 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Is anyone playing this one PS3? Still need the online trophy!

It's asynchronous "multiplayer." Not a true "mode" you need someone to play with you. I think it will prioritize people on your friends list who played, but if you don't have any it'll pick other player data.

18 hours ago, RNumbers said:

It's asynchronous "multiplayer." Not a true "mode" you need someone to play with you. I think it will prioritize people on your friends list who played, but if you don't have any it'll pick other player data.

Yeah i was just scared nobody would play it anymore since after 2 hours in the game no dead agent body could be found. I know the game from PS4, where i had 100%. But problem solved, body found, trophy obtained. 

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Baka_Marimo said:

Someone got the online trophy as recently as last month. There's also a few others who got it in 2019 (including PS4 version). Is there some kind of workaround for this?

Do those profiles also have other online trophies suspiciously earned after shut downs?

• 3 years later...
On 04/02/2020 at 9:22 AM, Baka_Marimo said:

Someone got the online trophy as recently as last month. There's also a few others who got it in 2019 (including PS4 version). Is there some kind of workaround for this?

That's true. There are still a few players earning this trophy that should be unobtainable in both versions, ps3 and ps4. I would also very much like to know if there is any way to still get it legit.

• 5 weeks later...
On 05/05/2023 at 7:22 PM, cb_zen said:

That's true. There are still a few players earning this trophy that should be unobtainable in both versions, ps3 and ps4. I would also very much like to know if there is any way to still get it legit.

Unless you played online before the server closure and downloaded a body into your game but never found it, there is no legit way to earn that trophy now.