Petition to Make Mayo Easier

Walt the Dog

On 2/7/2018 at 2:52 PM, Crimsonfire44 said:

1f602.png1f602.png This ranks up there with the petition I saw sometime last year to add trophy support for Netflix and Hulu. 

If this petition actually gets traction I'll buy lifetime memberships for everyone! 

There actually is "trophy" support (achievements) for Netflix on Xbox, believe it or not...

"The intent is to provide trophy hunters with a sense of pride and accomplishment when unlocking the My Name Is Mayo platinum trophy. Green Lava Studios will not take any responsibility for the damage done to our consumers peripherals as a result of mashing the poor cross button on to a glass jar of Mayonnaise."

Edited by Skeptical69

4 hours ago, maurjen said:

why do you need to make a petition for this the game is easy as it is its not like a permadeath mode where you have to start again if you somehow screwed up.

I...I don’t think this guy understands our struggle guys. The poor guy...if he only knew the horrors of My Name is Mayo.

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:44 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I've been avoiding this game like the plague thinking that mashing the x button 10,000 times will destroy my controller... I'm glad someone has some sense...

Maybe it's time to invest in a turbo controller in order to secure such a glorious platinum... :-)