Monsters Inc Revealed in New Trailer (Potential Spoilers)

DrakeHellsing

35 minutes ago, JaM said:

I am sorry I know this should be about Monster Inc... but... MARLUXIA!!!

and also... 4 allies at the same time??? o.O hopefully the AI this time is waaaaay better.

I am a bit worried though... too much is happening at the screen... and watching it somehow makes me dizzy... hopefully I don't feel that way when playing it.

Dizzy is good, welcome the dizzy lol. Yeah definitely hype about Marluxia.

That was destined to happen. New trailer for an ultra-franchise comes out, it ends up here.

I was stunned by the return of Marluxia and Vanitas, and all of the new attacks and gameplay mechanics. Needless to say, KH3 is stealing stuff left and right and becoming badass. ^_^

And they revealed that E3 will reveal the release date of KH3. I'm a bit stoked.

I am not fond of the reveal of Monsters Inc. being a world in the game, but then again I wasn't fond of Kingdom Hearts' Disney crossover in the first place but the game warmed me up to them. Kingdom Hearts focuses more on the original characters.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

1 hour ago, Cut_throat_balla said:

I don't watch the trailers because I want everything to be a surprise when i play the game, I wish I could say I cannot wait for the game to come out but I have been waiting since it was announce in 2014 lol.

I will pay the money for that I hope it has a steel book case, a sound track, art work a figurine I am getting happy just thinking about it lol

hmm a collectors  edition i hope it comes like 

Chest branded in KH style 

Disney plush of Mickey Mouse and Sora 

Game with extra content of all the outtakes and unused content 

special edition Keyblade and Munny coins with character imprints 

tickets to Disneyland Paris (EU) or Disneyland (NA) 

some exclusive themes and add-on content which won't be released after this

Sora Play Arts figure 

Then a super amazing deluxe ++++ package

which includes all the above plus a meet and greet with Utada Hikaru and the Square Enix team 

and a free download of the Collections 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4

Yeah not asking for much lol

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

hmm a collectors  edition i hope it comes like 

Chest branded in KH style 

Disney plush of Mickey Mouse and Sora 

Game with extra content of all the outtakes and unused content 

special edition Keyblade and Munny coins with character imprints 

tickets to Disneyland Paris (EU) or Disneyland (NA) 

some exclusive themes and add-on content which won't be released after this

Then a super amazing deluxe ++++ package

which includes all the above plus a meet and greet with Utada Hikaru and the Square Enix team 

and a free download of the Collections 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4

Yeah not asking for much lol

Lol you want kingdom hearts fan club edition.

Well if they are announcing it in June at least we know its being released after june lol that gives me some time to platinum 2 and 2.8

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts looks absolutely breathtaking, this game is the culmination of everything I hoped it would be.

The new Utada song was a nice surprise, I'm feeling the 2018 release date now more  than ever, here hoping we'll get to see a release date on E3 or a square enix event by the end of the year.

I'm also totally fine if the game gets the Final Fantasy XV release date to maximize sales, the hopeful 10 million units sold here we go. 

Come to me, my dearly beloved 

• Like 1

Monsters Inc is a no brainer for this game so that is good :) As for other Pixar films after seeing Coco I would LOVE for that to be in the game (it would fit the theme nicely).

And while i DO NOT EVER want Star Wars or Marvel to be in these games it is probably inevitable :( But before that happens can we please get Spirted Away into the game? 

• Like 1

I wonder what will include the "Final Mix 1.5+2.5+0.5 'now this is final one, I swear!' Edition"

They better put the play "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!" or else...

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I wasn't expecting to see a spoiler about 

Reveal hidden contents

Marluxia and Vanitas being back in the new Organization XIII, though Vanitas was to be expected

@DrakeHellsing Might want to add a spoiler warning in the title.

Not a fan of Toy Story and Monster Inc, but at least there's no Marvel or Star Wars to ruin the game (yet?).

Actually, if you look closely...

Spoiler

Marluxia isn't part Xehanort. He doesn't have yellow eyes, so he's NOT part of the same group that follows Xehanort. He also talks about how he has always been a part of the "true" organization. Given that he was originally a traitor, it's easy to see that he's definitely talking about a different group. Probably made up of all of the past organization members that weren't taken by Xehanort. So, basically all of them except Saix and maybe Axel.

Anyway, pretty shocked that Monsters Inc turned out to be legit. The world doesn't look to be the same quality, graphically, than the other worlds. Which makes sense in a weird way, because it looks like the movie did. The movie is just about 17 years old, so it makes sense it would look dated. 

Spoiler

Also, totally called Vanitas being one of the Xehanorts. The yellow eyes gave it away. Because if Kingdom Hearts has taught me anything, it's that yellow eyes mean they're Xehanort.

4 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Actually, if you look closely...

Hide contents

Marluxia isn't part Xehanort. He doesn't have yellow eyes, so he's NOT part of the same group that follows Xehanort. He also talks about how he has always been a part of the "true" organization. Given that he was originally a traitor, it's easy to see that he's definitely talking about a different group. Probably made up of all of the past organization members that weren't taken by Xehanort. So, basically all of them except Saix and maybe Axel.

Anyway, pretty shocked that Monsters Inc turned out to be legit. The world doesn't look to be the same quality, graphically, than the other worlds. Which makes sense in a weird way, because it looks like the movie did. The movie is just about 17 years old, so it makes sense it would look dated. 

Hide contents

Also, totally called Vanitas being one of the Xehanorts. The yellow eyes gave it away. Because if Kingdom Hearts has taught me anything, it's that yellow eyes mean they're Xehanort.

As I understand it

Spoiler

The yellow eyes and tanned skin were side effects from using the darkness and those black coats protected wearers from the side effects. Since Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, and Vanitas had been using the darkness long before they wore coats, that would explain the yellow eyes .... though not sure why Vanitas doesn't have a tanned skin as his heart is supposed to be made of pure darkness. I can't remember if the others had yellow eyes, but I'd say Xigbar is most likely in the new Organization XIII. Didn't know Marluxia said that, but is the true organization different from Xehanort's new organization?

I totally called Vanitas to be in KH3 to finish up Ventus' story arc and to see Sora's WTF! expression when he finds out how Vanitas looks, which is definitely going to happen.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

As I understand it

Hide contents

The yellow eyes and tanned skin were side effects from using the darkness and those black coats protected wearers from the side effects. Since Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, and Vanitas had been using the darkness long before they wore coats, that would explain the yellow eyes .... though not sure why Vanitas doesn't have a tanned skin as his heart is supposed to be made of pure darkness. I can't remember if the others had yellow eyes, but I'd say Xigbar is most likely in the new Organization XIII. Didn't know Marluxia said that, but is the true organization different from Xehanort's new organization?

I totally called Vanitas to be in KH3 to finish up Ventus' story arc and to see Sora's WTF! expression when he finds out how Vanitas looks, which is definitely going to happen.

Spoiler

Xigbar is Xehanort. He said so in 3D to look at him, and that he's already part Xehanort, and then it zooms in on his yellow eye. If you play BBS, you can also see exactly when Xehanort put part of himself in Braig. During the Terra fight, he has brown eyes, but when you face him at the end, his eye is yellow. He was already using the darkness against Terra in that first fight, and was already a pretty bad guy. Saix was shown to not have yellow eyes until Xehanort took him over either. And as for Terra, he's the only one who has been completely taken over by Xehanort, which is why his skin changed color too. HOWEVER, if you watch the cutscenes with Terranort as a complete person, he doesn't have yellow eyes. Because Xehanort isn't in control at that point, neither of them are. Once he does take control again, aka Xemnas and Ansem, they have the yellow eyes again. Literally everyone who has had yellow eyes up until this point has been at least part Xehanort, and only got yellow eyes because Xehanort has them. It's a chararacter trait that is specific to Xehanort, and they did that on purpose to make it easier to spot. There is only one possible exception to this, and that's a KHUX character. However, even they might be part Xehanort, or even be the original Xehanort. Since the story is still being told, there's no way to know for sure.

Not to mention that if you just get tanned skin and yellow eyes for using the darkness, Riku would've gotten yellow eyes a long time ago. Even before Ansem took him over in the first game, he was using the power of darkness heavily. Also, Pete uses the power of darkness and doesn't have yellow eyes either.

I'm betting on Vanitas being in Ven's original body, which is why he has the mask again. Xehanort would know exactly how to find him, since he had the same knowledge as Eraqus did. And he probably woke up Vanitas that way, but couldn't get Ven's half of the heart since it was inside Sora. Otherwise, there wouldn't be all that much reason to have him with that mask.

On sábado, 10 de Fevereiro de 2018 at 10:50 AM, mecharobot said:

I think that when FF was dropped from the franchise some 12 years ago is a sign that Disney makes the calls for what's in and what's not.

FF was never dropped from the franchise, it appears in every game in some form, usually in the form of Moogles at least, but it has been reduced, and that's because Nomura doesn't need them anymore, he only put them in the first place because he was lazy to create brand new characters for such small roles and just opted to use characters he had already created.

And Disney calls all the shots either way, they own the IP completelly, SE just develops the games, Disney owns everything from worlds, characters and everything in between other then the FF/TWEWY characters.

23 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Hide contents

Xigbar is Xehanort. He said so in 3D to look at him, and that he's already part Xehanort, and then it zooms in on his yellow eye. If you play BBS, you can also see exactly when Xehanort put part of himself in Braig. During the Terra fight, he has brown eyes, but when you face him at the end, his eye is yellow. He was already using the darkness against Terra in that first fight, and was already a pretty bad guy. Saix was shown to not have yellow eyes until Xehanort took him over either. And as for Terra, he's the only one who has been completely taken over by Xehanort, which is why his skin changed color too. HOWEVER, if you watch the cutscenes with Terranort as a complete person, he doesn't have yellow eyes. Because Xehanort isn't in control at that point, neither of them are. Once he does take control again, aka Xemnas and Ansem, they have the yellow eyes again. Literally everyone who has had yellow eyes up until this point has been at least part Xehanort, and only got yellow eyes because Xehanort has them. It's a chararacter trait that is specific to Xehanort, and they did that on purpose to make it easier to spot. There is only one possible exception to this, and that's a KHUX character. However, even they might be part Xehanort, or even be the original Xehanort. Since the story is still being told, there's no way to know for sure.

Not to mention that if you just get tanned skin and yellow eyes for using the darkness, Riku would've gotten yellow eyes a long time ago. Even before Ansem took him over in the first game, he was using the power of darkness heavily. Also, Pete uses the power of darkness and doesn't have yellow eyes either.

I'm betting on Vanitas being in Ven's original body, which is why he has the mask again. Xehanort would know exactly how to find him, since he had the same knowledge as Eraqus did. And he probably woke up Vanitas that way, but couldn't get Ven's half of the heart since it was inside Sora. Otherwise, there wouldn't be all that much reason to have him with that mask.

Spoiler

Vanitas can't be in Ven's body, it's still in Castle Oblivion and the only person that can reach it is Aqua. Last thing we knew Vanitas was inside Young Xehanort, and he's probably just a Heart with a human form now like Sora was from the end of KH until he regain his Body at the beginning of KH2.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

FF was never dropped from the franchise, it appears in every game in some form, usually in the form of Moogles at least, but it has been reduced, and that's because Nomura doesn't need them anymore, he only put them in the first place because he was lazy to create brand new characters for such small roles and just opted to use characters he had already created.

And Disney calls all the shots either way, they own the IP completelly, SE just develops the games, Disney owns everything from worlds, characters and everything in between other then the FF/TWEWY characters.

Reveal hidden contents

Vanitas can't be in Ven's body, it's still in Castle Oblivion and the only person that can reach it is Aqua. Last thing we knew Vanitas was inside Young Xehanort, and he's probably just a Heart with a human form now like Sora was from the end of KH until he regain his Body at the beginning of KH2.

Spoiler

Eraqus told Aqua the secrets of the Land of Departure. Xehanort and Eraqus had the same master. It makes perfect sense that he would know how to fix the Land of Departure and retrieve Ven. It would be more surprising if Xehanort didn't know, because why would their master only tell Eraqus?

53 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:
  Hide contents

Eraqus told Aqua the secrets of the Land of Departure. Xehanort and Eraqus had the same master. It makes perfect sense that he would know how to fix the Land of Departure and retrieve Ven. It would be more surprising if Xehanort didn't know, because why would their master only tell Eraqus?

Spoiler

That's not it, Castle Oblivion's secret is that you need memories to reach the rooms, and the only one that has memories of Ven's room is Aqua since she was the  one who created it, so she's the only one that has the knowledge to reach him. What Eraqus told Aqua was that his Keyblade had the power to transform the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion, and only his Keyblade could do it, since it was the Keyblade of the Master of the Land of Departure, title that Xehanort was refused of, Xehanort can't turn Castle Oblivion back into it's original form neither, first because he'll need Eraqus's Keyblade, that Aqua has in the RoD, then he would need the keyhole, that is behind the throne Ven is in, and the throne is inside the room Aqua created and that only she can reach, so Xehanort is screwed either way, he needs Aqua (exactly why he tried to use Terra to lure Aqua into telling him where Ven was in 0.2) to even find the room in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Hide contents

That's not it, Castle Oblivion's secret is that you need memories to reach the rooms, and the only one that has memories of Ven's room is Aqua since she was the  one who created it, so she's the only one that has the knowledge to reach him. What Eraqus told Aqua was that his Keyblade had the power to transform the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion, and only his Keyblade could do it, since it was the Keyblade of the Master of the Land of Departure, title that Xehanort was refused of, Xehanort can't turn Castle Oblivion back into it's original form neither, first because he'll need Eraqus's Keyblade, that Aqua has in the RoD, then he would need the keyhole, that is behind the throne Ven is in, and the throne is inside the room Aqua created and that only she can reach, so Xehanort is screwed either way, he needs Aqua (exactly why he tried to use Terra to lure Aqua into telling him where Ven was in 0.2) to even find the room in the first place.

Spoiler

A lot of that contradicts what I know, and I've played the entire series 6 times all the way through, with the original and kingdom hearts 2 literally dozens of times. So I'll need some sources to completely believe what you're saying. Because as far as I remember, things aren't explained in much detail. All we see is Eraqus explaining that his predecessors devised a trick to seal off the Land of Departure, and the only line is that everyone will be lost to oblivion, except for Aqua. It's never fully explained why Aqua would be the only one. If it's a trick that was taught to Eraqus by his master, then it's plausible that Xehanort would know the trick as well, and know how to change it back.

As for Castle Oblivion needing memories to reach specific rooms, yes, memories can be used to make rooms, but I don't remember anything saying that you need memories to reach specific rooms. Also, if that were true, Sora (or anyone else for that matter) never would have made it past the first floor, because he had no memories of the floors above or the corridors between. The Organization also wouldn't have been able to find their bases of operation that they use to explore the castle. 

Not to mention that Xehanort wouldn't even need to transform the place back to get Ven, he would just need to find him. And according to the events of 0.2, Xehanort knew about the chamber of waking, which means he knows about it, and even if you do need memories of the place to reach it, Xehanort has them. He wouldn't know the name of the place if he didn't. In the scene, Xehanort asked Aqua if Ven was in the chamber of waking, and she said yes. He prompted her.

Even ignoring in-game explanations, there's also a very strong meta explanation. The chamber of waking subplot is mentioned in CoM, KH2, and 358 that shows Xemnas is looking for the chamber of waking. That's why the Organization is in Castle Oblivion in the first place. They wouldn't show that he was looking for it, without it being relevant. The payoff of the subplot, for those that followed along with the clues, is going to be that Xehanort found Ven first, and either Vanitas became dominant in Ven's body, thanks to Ven's half of the heart being absent, or Xehanort himself is going to fill it with his own heart and use it as one of his 13 vessels. I originally bet on the latter, but with Vanitas still wearing his mask, I think it's more likely that he's using Ven's body now.

5 hours ago, ExHaseo said:
  Hide contents

A lot of that contradicts what I know, and I've played the entire series 6 times all the way through, with the original and kingdom hearts 2 literally dozens of times. So I'll need some sources to completely believe what you're saying. Because as far as I remember, things aren't explained in much detail. All we see is Eraqus explaining that his predecessors devised a trick to seal off the Land of Departure, and the only line is that everyone will be lost to oblivion, except for Aqua. It's never fully explained why Aqua would be the only one. If it's a trick that was taught to Eraqus by his master, then it's plausible that Xehanort would know the trick as well, and know how to change it back.

As for Castle Oblivion needing memories to reach specific rooms, yes, memories can be used to make rooms, but I don't remember anything saying that you need memories to reach specific rooms. Also, if that were true, Sora (or anyone else for that matter) never would have made it past the first floor, because he had no memories of the floors above or the corridors between. The Organization also wouldn't have been able to find their bases of operation that they use to explore the castle. 

Not to mention that Xehanort wouldn't even need to transform the place back to get Ven, he would just need to find him. And according to the events of 0.2, Xehanort knew about the chamber of waking, which means he knows about it, and even if you do need memories of the place to reach it, Xehanort has them. He wouldn't know the name of the place if he didn't. In the scene, Xehanort asked Aqua if Ven was in the chamber of waking, and she said yes. He prompted her.

Even ignoring in-game explanations, there's also a very strong meta explanation. The chamber of waking subplot is mentioned in CoM, KH2, and 358 that shows Xemnas is looking for the chamber of waking. That's why the Organization is in Castle Oblivion in the first place. They wouldn't show that he was looking for it, without it being relevant. The payoff of the subplot, for those that followed along with the clues, is going to be that Xehanort found Ven first, and either Vanitas became dominant in Ven's body, thanks to Ven's half of the heart being absent, or Xehanort himself is going to fill it with his own heart and use it as one of his 13 vessels. I originally bet on the latter, but with Vanitas still wearing his mask, I think it's more likely that he's using Ven's body now.

Then I'm sorry to say but you're kinda confused about your facts...

That's the problem with the series, even though most things are hinted at in the games themselves most things are only confirmed by Nomura himself in either interviews or the Ultimanias, and what I said was confirmed by him.

Spoiler

You can navigate the castle, but you need to have memories of certain rooms to access them, like the Chamber of Waking, Sora only went through random rooms, empty rooms, that's why no one ever found the Chamber, and they did try, Axel alone spent months looking for it and came out empty handed.

Xehanort doesn't need to change it back, but he does need memories of the room to find it, and yes, he knows the room exists, but he never saw it, so he doesn't have memories of it because he was never there, so he can't reach it, no matter how hard he wants to, only way he can is by possessing Aqua since she's the only person in the entire universe that saw the room, and thus she's the only one with the memories to reach it.

The room is relevant, it really is, but there's no way for anyone to find it other then Aqua, and this is fact, both hinted at in the games by Eraqus himself ("Just use the key, and this land will be transformed. From that day forward, all who visit this land will be lost to oblivion, none ever able to solve the mystery. None, Aqua, except you.") and confirmed by Nomura himself:

• The way Castle Oblivion came to be, and the whole story about the Chamber of Waking have been made clear. So when Sora and his friends visited during ‘Chain of Memories’, Ven was already sleeping in the Chamber of Waking, right?

That’s right.

• And some members of Organization XIII were searching for it?

Yeah. But only Aqua can solve the mysteries of that castle.

• So without Aqua…

Nobody will be able to reach Ven.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Then I'm sorry to say but you're kinda confused about your facts...

That's the problem with the series, even though most things are hinted at in the games themselves most things are only confirmed by Nomura himself in either interviews or the Ultimanias, and what I said was confirmed by him.

Hide contents

You can navigate the castle, but you need to have memories of certain rooms to access them, like the Chamber of Waking, Sora only went through random rooms, empty rooms, that's why no one ever found the Chamber, and they did try, Axel alone spent months looking for it and came out empty handed.

Xehanort doesn't need to change it back, but he does need memories of the room to find it, and yes, he knows the room exists, but he never saw it, so he doesn't have memories of it because he was never there, so he can't reach it, no matter how hard he wants to, only way he can is by possessing Aqua since she's the only person in the entire universe that saw the room, and thus she's the only one with the memories to reach it.

The room is relevant, it really is, but there's no way for anyone to find it other then Aqua, and this is fact, both hinted at in the games by Eraqus himself ("Just use the key, and this land will be transformed. From that day forward, all who visit this land will be lost to oblivion, none ever able to solve the mystery. None, Aqua, except you.") and confirmed by Nomura himself:

• The way Castle Oblivion came to be, and the whole story about the Chamber of Waking have been made clear. So when Sora and his friends visited during ‘Chain of Memories’, Ven was already sleeping in the Chamber of Waking, right?

That’s right.

• And some members of Organization XIII were searching for it?

Yeah. But only Aqua can solve the mysteries of that castle.

• So without Aqua…

Nobody will be able to reach Ven.

Spoiler

I don't remember that interview. Where did you find it? That also doesn't address any of the other points I made, and also nowhere in the excerpt does it say that you need memories of specific rooms in order to visit them. I've never seen anything like that said that explicitly, so it's really conjecture on how it works. Unless you can show some absolute proof.
Axel also doesn't know about the Chamber of Waking, and doesn't really know what he's looking for. None of the original organization does. The only person that does, is Xehanort himself. When he's Xemnas, he's not in full control, and doesn't have all of his memories. He's neither Terra nor Xehanort, but an entirely different person. So, it makes sense that only when Xehanort was reformed, was he able to find Ven. 

Also, lots of developers also lie in order to cover secrets of their product before release. They aren't going to outright admit a major plot twist for a future game in an interview. That just won't happen. Nomura may not have had the idea at the time of the interview either. 
This is obviously just speculation at this point, you don't have to believe me, but you certainly aren't going to sway me by pointing to what's been said in game. I know what's been said, and I even went back and rewatched the relevant cutscenes to be sure.

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Can’t believe this game is actually releasing this year! Dreams do come true :yay:

A scattered dream that's like a far off memory.

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.

If you can imagine a world, believe in it... and dive in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Hide contents

I don't remember that interview. Where did you find it? That also doesn't address any of the other points I made, and also nowhere in the excerpt does it say that you need memories of specific rooms in order to visit them. I've never seen anything like that said that explicitly, so it's really conjecture on how it works. Unless you can show some absolute proof.
Axel also doesn't know about the Chamber of Waking, and doesn't really know what he's looking for. None of the original organization does. The only person that does, is Xehanort himself. When he's Xemnas, he's not in full control, and doesn't have all of his memories. He's neither Terra nor Xehanort, but an entirely different person. So, it makes sense that only when Xehanort was reformed, was he able to find Ven. 

Also, lots of developers also lie in order to cover secrets of their product before release. They aren't going to outright admit a major plot twist for a future game in an interview. That just won't happen. Nomura may not have had the idea at the time of the interview either. 
This is obviously just speculation at this point, you don't have to believe me, but you certainly aren't going to sway me by pointing to what's been said in game. I know what's been said, and I even went back and rewatched the relevant cutscenes to be sure.

Spoiler

It's compiled with all his other interviews in the KH info block. How doesn't it adresses any of the points you made? Nomura explicited said that Aqua is the only person that's able to find the Chamber and thus Ven. And the thing about memories, that's the whole deal with Castle Oblivion, it's stated in game that Memories govern Castle Oblivion and that everyone that enters it get lost to Oblivion and that Aqua is the only one that can solve the riddle of the Castle, it's all right there, you just have to add the details.

Xigbar and Saix both know about the Chamber actually, it's not just Xehanort/Xemnas. He's not able to find Ven, period, it's not opinions, it's not conjecture, it's fact, both stated in game and by Nomura.

You're right, Nomura can throw us a curve ball and backpaddle, but right now, with the info we're given, by both the game AND Nomura, Aqua is the only person that can find Ven, period.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:
  Hide contents

It's compiled with all his other interviews in the KH info block. How doesn't it adresses any of the points you made? Nomura explicited said that Aqua is the only person that's able to find the Chamber and thus Ven. And the thing about memories, that's the whole deal with Castle Oblivion, it's stated in game that Memories govern Castle Oblivion and that everyone that enters it get lost to Oblivion and that Aqua is the only one that can solve the riddle of the Castle, it's all right there, you just have to add the details.

Xigbar and Saix both know about the Chamber actually, it's not just Xehanort/Xemnas. He's not able to find Ven, period, it's not opinions, it's not conjecture, it's fact, both stated in game and by Nomura.

You're right, Nomura can throw us a curve ball and backpaddle, but right now, with the info we're given, by both the game AND Nomura, Aqua is the only person that can find Ven, period.

Okay. You keep thinking that.