Hey! :)

Scorpiio93

Hey everyone. I'm Bee, I'm 19 and I am from England.

I am VERY picky when it comes to games, and stay away from the popular series mainly because they're not my kinda games, but I'm hoping to change that as I hate it when I feel like playing on my PS3 even though I'm not in the mood to play the games I currently have /: I'm hoping this site will open my eyes to titles I wouldn't usually play, and give them a chance.

I'm super excited for The Last of Us (Who isn't?!) And honestly, it will be the most expensive game I will buy as of yet (pre-ordered the Ellie Edition) I wish I could buy more games but I have bills to pay D: ugh, haha.

I have only completed 2 games... The Golden Compass & Wonderbook: Book of Spells. It takes me yeeeears to complete games because I like to take my time.

I bought my own PS3 in Feb '10 after the family one decided to stop loading disks (anyone know how to fix that?) and I hope to keep playing for a long time.

So that's me :)

• Like 3

<p>Welcome to the site! There are always gamers that can tip you to a game you will like if you give us enough details! Also look out for Pie's reviews. He does a pretty good job at telling you when a game is good and such!</p>

Edited by Christopher

Welcome to the site! There are always gamers that can tip you to a game you will like if you give us enough details! Also look out for Piggie's reviews. He does a pretty good job at telling you when a game is good and such!

Or you could always try the good old Pie Reviews if you want to know what's gooooood. Or just come in the Chat and ask, the people in there are all knowing and awesome. :)

Anyway, welcome. ^_^

Thank you for all the welcomes! :)

Welcome! :]

About your old PS3 problem, I think it costs around $150 to send it in and have them repair it. Not really worth it in my book, so good move on getting a new one.

Also, a fan of Emily Browning eh? How did you like Sucker Punch? ;]

Ah, wrong question to ask (; I am OBSESSED with Sucker Punch. Recently got my hands on a Babydoll collectable figure too :D

• Like 2

You can pay sony 150 bucks to fix ur ps3 or there's a youtube video that shows how to fix it (just put in the error code or put ps3 not reading discs and it will pop up. My and my bro had the same problem and it's hard to find the right tools to even take it apart but if you have them, go for it. The problem is that your blu ray reader is too dusty to read discs. The PS3 Price is going to drop later this year, so if you can't fix it and want a new ps3 I would wait until later.

Anyways...Welcome to PSNP!

Thank you for all the welcomes! :)

Ah, wrong question to ask (; I am OBSESSED with Sucker Punch. Recently got my hands on a Babydoll collectable figure too :D

One of my favourite movies too! Welcome to the site. :D

• Like 1