Shining Resonance Refrain Heading West This Summer

SteelFreaxx

We already knew this was coming thanks to the ratings board or whatever it was, but I'm glad to see it officially announced! I watched the trailer and it seems right up my alley. ^_^ I'll be buying this at launch for sure.

Sega have been doing a great job lately, especially when it comes to localisations. I'm still hoping they bring Yakuza Ishin to the west one day.

When will this be released? Kind of interested in that cover...

Also, I need to finish the original Japanese game soon (it's still my planned 11k milestone..), this is the same game, right? If so, nice! I will look forward to understand everything in the English version..

Edit: Ya, I'm way behind on the news.. only learned about this now..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

When will this be released? Kind of interested in that cover...

Also, I need to finish the original Japanese game soon (it's still my planned 11k milestone..), this is the same game, right? If so, nice! I will look forward to understand everything in the English version..

I believe this summer in the West.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 8:56 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I knew...

I knew one day...

This... would happen.

Everyone, please play this gem.

I am actually been interested in the Shining series since I found out about Blade Arcus from Shining which is a fighting game unlike the rest of the Shining Series which is JRPG if the trailer is lead to believe. How hard is it on beginners?

On 2/21/2018 at 9:08 AM, RavenScythe said:

The only thing I can say is...

F I N A L L Y

God bless SEGA

I am surprised that SEGA is now starting to localize a lot more of it's Japanese games. They usually only gives us Sonic, Main line Yakuza games and Hatsune Miku games.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That it is!

Are you surprised I'm the one answering? :awesome:

It will also have one additional playthrough way, called Refrain, which will add Excella-sama and Genus to your party from the start.

Ok. Was wondering why it took you so long to reply lol

And if there's extra content, it's more 1 reason for me to get  it!

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am actually been interested in the Shining series since I found out about Blade Arcus from Shining which is a fighting game unlike the rest of the Shining Series which is JRPG if the trailer is lead to believe. How hard is it on beginners?

I haven't tried it yet, but considering the Platinum rarity, then Blade Arcus is intermediate fighter.

As for Resonance, it's quite easy :)

• 1 month later...