It is Shit

You

2 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Not trying to be a white knight here but how much of you guys actually played the game to form your own unbiased opinions 1f914.png

I watched my friend play it for 3 hours on twitch. It was enough, see my post previous post. The AI is enough to drive me mad. Could the sound technician really not make them sound like nails on a chalkboard? - _ - maybe it was intentional to screw the game over(I'm sure there's still pro-Kojima employees there. Orrr they just let a 5 yr old do it...Blindfolded.) 

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Wanna hear the AIs voices? :awesome: 

you have to turn the audio up, it's a bit low, sorry 

https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedJoyousOysterPupper?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

Edited by Dav9834

2 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Not trying to be a white knight here but how much of you guys actually played the game to form your own unbiased opinions ?

Yeah, I don't need to waste money on yet another zombie game to say "Ok, Konami, you're late to the zombie party. Btw, why make a zombie game based on Metal Gear, that has no zombies, when you own the license to Silent Hill, which has zombies as a theme?" 

Rhetorical question, we all know the answer . . .

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Shouldn't it be this first?

4 hours ago, Klart said:

Not if he started with MGS. It’s his childhood he’s talking about after all.

Sure, I was around for original, at least the NES original, but that wasn't really anything special and the MSX originals I didn't have access to really, being in the USA.  It wasn't until MGS though that it got major attention and stellar reviews etc.

16 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Sure, I was around for original, at least the NES original, but that wasn't really anything special and the MSX originals I didn't have access to really, being in the USA.  It wasn't until MGS though that it got major attention and stellar reviews etc.

Well, this one seems to be generating some major attention as well.

Stellar reviews? Perhaps not so much.

34 minutes ago, Happy said:

Man this is the greatest amount of asshurt i’ve ever seen a 6/10 game cause.

Where'd the score come from? 

From what I'm aware it wasn't shipped out early for reviews.(which is almost always a sign that it's devs know it's not good because they don't want a score before/when it releases)

Metacritic has it at what I would expect though. 

WEt4WfT.png

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

I actually remember playing the original on the NES. It was really difficult but I also remember it was completely different from any other game. 

And was Metal Gear Solid the one where you had to beat a Boss with Controller 2? My friend and I still quote that game. "Hmm, just a box." 

9 minutes ago, Tounavis said:

They could have made mgs1 remaster with trophies and a platinum maybe .

I watched op video and even the comments on YouTube are mostly negative.

Get a gamecube and play the remake "Twin Snakes", it's awesome. I don't know why it didn't get as much love, but it is mgs1 just with amazing graphics to this day! 

But ya I wish we could get it on ps4. 

6 minutes ago, Happy said:

Personal estimate based on the beta.

Ah ok

8 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

I've put about 3 hours into it and have to say I'm enjoying it

Now you've done it. 

Everyone get your pitchforks!!! 

giphy.gif

Jk

no matter the game whoever plays and enjoys it is a good thing. : ) 

But how do you get passed the AIs talking? I was ready to blow my head off ><

• Like 3

I got this game at the midnight launch. There were tons of people there excited for the game.

I met a girl (8.7/10 imo) and got her phone number at the Game Stop, she had a nice rack, definitely gonna hit that, but I digress...

Anyways back to the game, it's freaking awesome. My friends and I made a clan and we are kicking some serious ass. This plat is going to be easy too.

2 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I've put about 3 hours into it and have to say I'm enjoying it

Nice >:)

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Implying I care about his opinion.

Or this game.

Nice >:)

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Think I found the cure!

1547_mgsheader2.jpg

b-but that's a pachinko.

4 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

If you hate this game so much, leave so much post putting shit or trash and just do not buy the game.

No, they need to know we do not like it and why, and that way stop making these stupid cashgrab games and focus on something people actually want, not just in MGS fanboys. Remember: this is a series that all kind of people enjoy, not just a bunch of otakus focused on Kojima being japanese.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Katt said:

not just in MGS fanboys. Remember: this is a series that all kind of people enjoy, not just a bunch of otakus focused on Kojima being japanese.

Somehow I feel insulted at the same time as agreeing. ><

2 hours ago, Katt said:

b-but that's a pachinko.

No, they need to know we do not like it and why, and that way stop making these stupid cashgrab games and focus on something people actually want, not just in MGS fanboys. Remember: this is a series that all kind of people enjoy, not just a bunch of otakus focused on Kojima being japanese.

I know it's the pachinko, just wished they remade it for this gen is all...T__T

But seriously you guys, we all knew this game was gonna be shit the very second it got announced!

• Like 2