What is your earliest Ultra Rare trophy?

pyrotempestwing

L7bec2d.png

:gold: Man of 1,004 Holds

Perform a total of 1,004 signature and finishing moves in any mode of play (Offline).

10L7bc89b.png

Earned January 27th 2011, it was my 407th trophy overall. SvR '11 became my second only Platinum (the plat was also my second ever Ultra Rare), and it was the only Plat I got that year. 

Mine was Fast Learner from ModNation Racers, now at 4.35%. It was my 27th trophy and I got it on Oct 5th, 2014.

21L25eb3b.png

Complete all the race tutorials, and watch all the video tutorials.

Kind of funny how arbitrary some UR's are. Obviously this trophy wasn't very hard but I guess people just hate tutorials. To be fair though, I'm sure there were a lot of tutorials for the in-game level editor.

Mine was the infamous Sebastian Vettel X Challenge in Gran Turismo 5, on February 25th 2011.

spacer.png

It’s currently sitting at 4.64% completion. Not sure it was already UR back then though, it’s been 12+ years and percentages on many games tend to lower over time…

Edited by Neef-GT5
Date added
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Mine was the infamous Sebastian Vettel X Challenge in Gran Turismo 5, on February 25th 2011.

spacer.png

It’s currently sitting at 4.64% completion. Not sure it was already UR back then though, it’s been 12+ years and percentages on many games tend to lower over time…

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

• Like 1