What is your earliest Ultra Rare trophy?

pyrotempestwing

Final Fantasy XIV platinum.  April 2, 2017.  

Where has the time gone?  I haven't even touched the game in over a year.  I finished the MSQ for EndWalker and was done.  But I remember when I decided I wanted the plat.  I only had the craft trophies left and started knocking those out.

Edited by Ilzakia
  • Like 1

35Sd7238d.png

Rock Band 2 - Gold Artist (3.74%) on 20th of September, 2009

This was for beating the endless setlist on hard, which is all 84 base game songs back to back! We're talking 4+ hours of songs here. I had a crew and we kept switching the mic and guitar off!

Fun fact, there's also a trophy for beating it without pausing or failing... Well we made it 82 songs in, then my guitarist shit the bed and ended up failing on the next to last song, right before the finish line! So I shoulda had that one too lol. I swear we had the mic on expert too, so not sure why that one didn't unlock (maybe it defaults to the easiest option). 

• Like 2

Rag Doll Master in Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, at 4.64%. I earned it on January 15th, 2018. Basically the closest thing that particular game has to a Platinum (since Sony was really weird about trophies in downloadable titles at the time). Some of those missions were pretty challenging, and it was also given out as a free PS Plus title which inflated the player count a bit, so I can see why this is a UR.

For others participating in this thread, you can easily see your first UR by selecting Trophy Log > Rarity > Ultra Rare.

• Like 1

I didn't get a PS3 until March of 2011, got my first ever trophy on the 13th of that month.  My first UR trophy was a month and a half later on May 6th, but was also the 14th trophy I ever earned.  It was 'Shooting Star' in Sports Champions, 4.48%.  3 of my next 4 trophies were also UR.  That Platinum is still my rarest at only 0.51%.

• Like 1

My first ultra rare trophy is Thumbs Up! from Mothergunship, which happened to be my fourth overall earned trophy on this account:

Spoiler

14L62307d.png

Die from lava damage after killing a boss

Funnily enough, the very next UR trophy in my log would've been more apt for the honor of being my first one (at least title-wise, with it being Just a Beginning), but can't say I'm bothered by this being my first UR. 

Edited by LevantineGhost
  • Like 4

My first ultra rare is:

Trophy #2408 on August 1st 2020

In Knowledge is Power

Trophy: Fact Machines 3.67% rarity.

Actually surprised I've been gaming on PS since 2011 and that's my first one. But I didn't start seriously trophy hunting until end of 2019 so I guess it makes sense.