What is your earliest Ultra Rare trophy?

pyrotempestwing

My first one is Spelunker HD Platinum Trophy, I think: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/542-spelunker-hd/1-king-of-spelunkers but it wasn't Ultra Rare when I got it and Arkham City is also quite an early one for my list that is ultra rare now, but wasn't ultra rare when I got it. 

As far as difficulty goes, most of my ultra rare trophies have been grinds and I don't really consider any grind as a difficult trophy. Plenty of games I have played, I've looked at the trophy list and thought "how is that trophy ultra rare?". But personally, I'd have to say that Heavy Hitter from either of the PS4 versions of Injustice: Gods Among Us is likely my easiest, because all you have to do is hit an opponent with :left: + :cross: in training mode on the Wayne Manor map in the right corner with each character at least once and you get the 10 hit combo automatically, it only takes a few minutes to get the trophy like that. A lot of Injustice's trophies on PS4 are a complete joke but still ultra rare, not enough of the casual DC fans go for trophies. 

Edited by Sergen

This is my first "ultra rare" trophy according to the date earned. Although I don't feel like it's an ultra rare trophy. Hmmmm.... Just curious. How do you people get the actual trophy to show on the page? I copied the link but it just comes up like this.  https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/28-resistance-2/30-berserker 

Edited by SuchRemorse

I got Skilled Battler for Star Ocean The Last Hope but I obtained it I didn't get a time or date stamp for it so the earliest one with a time stamp is Advanced Battler for Star Ocean The Last Hope which I obtained on 12th March 2011, it was my 248th trophy & has a rarity of 1.65%

• Like 1

"Title Hunter- Collect 100 or more titles" from Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, currently at 4.80% rarity, would be my first ultra rare. Funny thing is that I wasn't a trophy hunter at the time I got this trophy, I just naturally got it from playing a lot of online competitive/ranked.

Mega Streak - 50 ball streak in Endurance (Pool Nation for PS3). Only 108 achievers so far. I got it 21st of November 2013, back when I did not yet even knew wat trophy hunting was.

That game has some other nice ultra rare trophies and is a fun game to play. I can recommend it, even in 2018. I find its mechanics to be a lot better and smoother than for example Hustle Kings which is more popular. Anyway, when you do decide to pick it up please think of me to boost the online trophies so I can finally get 100% on this game or I will be forever stuck at 95% ;)