Already down?

Nitro

3 minutes ago, Balnazzardi said:

Yeap it sure is. Note that they never said the servers would go down at the END of 29th, only that they would go down today without any spesific time given.

Yeah I know that. I thought it would have gone down 12AM GMT which is in a little less than 10 hours. I went on to help y friend finish up the DLC and boom. Down.

4 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Is it know when they will down killzone shadowfall?

Nope, but likely not in a while yet........likely not until 2-3 years after PS5 has launched at earliest, if even then. ATM its the only Killzone game (aside from Mercenary) that still has its multiplayer servers on, so very unlikely they would close it down any time soon.....Mercenary might shut down sooner and as for big PS3 games Uncharted 2 and 3 are likely to be shut down next, withing year or two maybe.

But if they continue to do the announcement of server closures like they have thus far, they will announce any further server shutdowns some 3 months in advance.

Edited by Balnazzardi

Damn you’d think they give a specific time but oh well another server to say goodbye too

at least you didn’t have ridge race unbounded situation, servers shut a couple days before the date that had been given

• Like 1

Just now, Sergen said:

Marvel Heroes Omega beats that, by shutting on November 27th, 2017 when it was announced to close on December 31st, 2017. That game is the reason why I don't want to wait to do any game that has been announced to shut down. 

You could say someone was lazy for waiting all the way until the final week to try Valor Grand Cross, so I think that's what people might be referring to when they say they feel no remorse to those people. Either way, I'm glad I did it and I'm glad everyone I wanted to help with it also got it done, so overall I had a fairly positive experience with the game. 

Yeah all my mates, and myself, got it too. So I'm happy about that.

Just sucks that not everyone got to finish the DLC and/or VGC.

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

@Nitro I remember the DLC being pretty straight forward, no? Not sure if something had changed or you're referring to them being de-listed from the store :)

Oh, it is. He just had a little bit more to do. Would have taken 20 minutes.

Would have been cool to get this plat but I just didn't have the time to get it ever, even when the game came out. It's a pity that servers have to close but I'm not huge on multiplayer so it affects me little. Congrats to everyone who did get it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...