“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

Here's my game for the streak: 

S2f239b.png
 124 of 125 Trophies
 25th July 2023  Platinum in 2 years, 8 months

I'm back earning the platinum for the PS4 version, and while I already have the PS5 version platinum, at the time I earned the majority of the trophies here there was no crossover with PS5 progress, or limited crossover. All of which is to say that the trophies I consider to be some of the hardest - killer adepts, where you have to win with the limited resource of the perks that come with each killer - had to be done all over again. This is along with a substantial grind to unlock other trophies. Doesn't matter though as I'll probably be playing this game until it dies.

and a bonus game:

Sc036ae.png
 All 51 Trophies
 3rd July 2023  Platinum in 3 years, 3 months

Playing the sims was fun for many hours, but there comes a point when you notice just how much content is locked behind DLC which is overpriced, even when it goes on sale (shakes fist at EA). After that it's a slow-ish grind through the remainder of the trophies. There is a method using the gallery that allows you to unlock all the trophies in the game that I did use for some of the trickier trophies to set up - surprisingly not for the most RNG dependent trophy requiring your sim to give birth to triplets which happened completed unintentionally. Given that the gallery method for trophy unlocking exists, I'm surprised that the platinum is still very rare, and has been for years. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, kylebaptie said:

S899c90.png
All 51 Trophies
11th July 2023  Platinum in 12 years, 6 months

Might not be the most popular opinion, but Daniel Craig is my favourite Bond (might be something to do with my age), the MP was pretty poor from what I remember but quite like going back and reliving the movie. 

I'm jealous of this 100%. I got locked out due to the broken leader board. But in reality, I probably never would have managed that racing trophy through the docks. Great work!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

I'm jealous of this 100%. I got locked out due to the broken leader board. But in reality, I probably never would have managed that racing trophy through the docks. Great work!

Yeah I just managed to get it all done near release I think, I never really understood the leaderboard issue as seen people say the servers were still up for a while

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Summers_day122 said:

@AUSTRALIANDJ nice to see you pop up again, and congrats on the completion! I was having a wee look at your profile, and surely Gems of War also counts as a July completion?

Thanks @Summers_day122 appreciate that! Yeah look it would but i dont claim them after ive claimed them once in the past. Its had enough dlc packs ???

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two games finished this month so far:

S702be8.png
All 14 Trophies
13th August 2023  Platinum in 10 months, 3 weeks

Just had to finish the Speedrun and eventually got there. I am the slowest achiever of the Platinum but there are only 16 achievers.

S45fc98.png
56 of 68 Trophies
5th August 2023  Platinum in 6 years, 4 months

I have finally finished the Uncharted numbered series with this. Looks gorgeous and a fitting end to Nathan Drake and his story.

• Like 4

On 7/31/2023 at 6:17 PM, kylebaptie said:

Does this even count? I wish they would stop bring out trophies for this, much preferred the game when it first came out and was simple, much like Lego. 

Yeah, I sort of agree with that sentiment - I stupidly bought the games and didn't realize that I'll never 100% it because they KEEP ADDING MORE CONTENT. :facepalm:

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 4:49 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

@Gretchen27Have i used the submission form to post my August games?

Not yet. This is what I have submitted for August. 

damage_6-9

Aborigenus •AS

Welcome Park 

Fanatixa1

Hogwarts Legacy

Powerwash Simulator 

Ich1994-1994

Tales from Space: About a Blob

Altered Beast

Golden Axe

Cuphead

Horizon forbidden west