“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 6/17/2023 at 6:01 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Curious question; What is the longest time for completing a Platinum, not 100%?

My completion is Tekken 6 at 8 years, 5 months.

This year it may be TV Show King at 12yrs, 9 months (kylebaptie).

All time, would be in & around the 12yr mark.

On 6/18/2023 at 5:51 PM, Summers_day122 said:

@Gretchen27 did I fill in the form for my The Last of Us completion? Sorry to bother you, but I just can't remember! 

No. The Last (no pun intended ?) completion I have from you is Moving Out on May 20th.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:23 AM, Sylvanticore said:

Hello all

Just wanted to say that I may not get a game done this month sadly, due to an unexpected fianancal issue that came to me the other day I had to sell off my PS5 (Lucky the place I sold it to has a buy back option) and won't be able to get it back until the 29th at the earliest, I do have a couple of games I could maybe get done in a couple of hours if I focus on them right away but if not then ruined my hall of fame this year.

Hate to hear that! Hope it works out soon & you can get your console back ?

• Like 4

On 20.6.2023 at 1:23 PM, Sylvanticore said:

Hello all

Just wanted to say that I may not get a game done this month sadly, due to an unexpected fianancal issue that came to me the other day I had to sell off my PS5 (Lucky the place I sold it to has a buy back option) and won't be able to get it back until the 29th at the earliest, I do have a couple of games I could maybe get done in a couple of hours if I focus on them right away but if not then ruined my hall of fame this year.

DM me if I can help you :) 

After nearly 4 weeks of waiting, the final car I needed for Three Legendary Cars in GT7 finally showed up.

Not a big fan of GT7, not enough cars, a lot of them hidden behind RNG. "Career" mode, if you even can call it that just sucks, can't play on an AI difficulty that's appropriate to my skill level, because they expect you to close up 20+ seconds in a few laps. I know they're working on a machine learning AI, but now I'm done with the game, even after taking an extended break and I won't be back to try it out. Not worth my time.

Next on my list: Project CARS. Probably one of my then longest completions with 7+ years. Found someone to knock out all the multiplayer stuff with (already unlocked Community Ambassador years ago) and since I'm in a racing game mood anyway, I'll complete that after I'm done with GRID Legends (for the second time).

• Like 3

On 6/27/2023 at 1:47 PM, MasterMeneX said:

I would like to join this challenge as well, as I have already cleaned one up this month.

Scba921.png
Sound Shapes  NA
All 89 Trophies  5/10 3x 6h
21st June 2023  Completed in 5 years, 4 months

Personally kinda proud of this one, since it's very RNG reliant, though not that hard.
I plan on cleaning up my profile even more in the coming months.

Make sure to also post in the google form your submission its on the first page.

• Like 1