“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

Starting off 2024 right, just knocked out Hades on PS5 after 2 years and 4 months. 

Going after The Surge next (finished the first playthrough almost 4 years ago!) and then Life Is Strange True Colors (5 month gap) 

• Like 4

Hello there!

I'm back after a long break from trophy hunting in general and now I've returned to start the year off with bringing Dredge back up to 100%

L51e045.png

100%
Time taken: 8 months, 1 week, 4 days

Completion rating: 10.81%

I plan on getting the platinum in Gas Station Simulator as well this month but it's taken a little while due to how many customers you need to get a good rating from for level 10.

• Like 4

Hey all again

Got a 2nd one done this month, with new DLC being added to Powerwash Simulator last year it made the game no loner 100%.

L1014c4.png

L8f00ee.png

100% completed in 11 months, 2 weeks

100% Raity 2.08%

Now back to getting Gas Station finished, or will work on Boltgun.

UPDATE!

I also finally got the platinum for Alienation, i'm close to 100% but will just mark down the Platinum for it.

L1e7051.png

Platinum in 7 months, 2 weeks

Platinum rarity 6.11%

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 4

Figured that I'd best get started on this year...

S3fa9fc.png
Zen Pong  EU
All 34 Trophies
27th January 2024  Platinum in 8 months, 3 weeks

Streak is looking pretty iffy this year due my own mistake.... had to delete my profile due to an error code, and I stupidly neglected to back up my saves first :facepalm:

Edited by damage_6-9
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

I did the update a little early as I’ll be gone on vacation for a while. Ranks have been reset, let’s see how long it takes for a first platinum this year B)

Monthly Summary:

January

Games Completed by Participant:

damage_6-9: 1 game

Fanatixa1: 1 game

Gretchen27: 1 game

Hokiecab: 1 game

JayDeLosDioses: 1 game

Kishnabe: 1 game

Sylvanticore: 4 games

Total: 

10 games (New year, change resets)

Oldest Game Completed: Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age [6 years, 5 months] JayDeLosDioses

Youngest Game Completed: Life is Strange: Before the Storm [6 months, 3 weeks] Kishnabe  

Rarest Platinum: Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (0.81%) Gretchen27

Rarest 100%: NONE

Absolute Rarity: PowerWash Simulator (1.99%) Sylvanticore

@Fanatixa1

My bad! Oldest game fixed :giggle:

@Meikoro         

Backlog games must be 6 months or older to count for this event. 

My completion for January was my rarest yet with Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (0.81%). Less than 20 people have earned the platinum on PSNP. It’s a looong RPG, not the greatest ever made for the Vita but something kept me coming back to it. @kingofbattle8174 I was finally able to S rank all the battles! That Night Talker trophy is worse though. 

wow congrats. I would have to start over since I sold my Vita. I did mange to snag a physical ps4 version last year. It is a daunting game though. Im glad to see you get it done.

• Like 1

S84a5f1.png

Hey guys, unfortunately I didn't had much time for gaming in the last two months but I want to try to focus on my backlog more in this year

I just completed another game of my backlog :)
This game took me a while :D

S84a5f1.png
All 41 Trophies
7th February 2024 • Platinum in 6 years, 6 months

@Gretchen27 is there a reason why my game (A Plague Tale: Reqiuem) didn't count for the completed games in November 2023 and why I wasn't listed as a participant in 2023 in generell? 😅

Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone finishing their backlogs ✌️
  • Like 3

On 2/7/2024 at 3:17 PM, TidusSerger said:

@Gretchen27 is there a reason why my game (A Plague Tale: Reqiuem) didn't count for the completed games in November 2023 and why I wasn't listed as a participant in 2023 in generell? 😅

Because you haven't submitted your completions via the Google Form. I don't manually copy everyone's completions from the thread as it used to take hours (organizing, copying, standardizing fonts, & then copying to the OP).

The link to the Form is on the OP. It gets sent to an excel sheet which has the completions organized & in one format. I can then go to each person's section in the OP & copy over their games. 

You can still submit all your previous submissions from the time you joined. Just put the year for last year's games in the completion month portion: Nov23 

& I'll add them in the next update. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 8:56 AM, Kickbillen said:

Working on some backlog titles and they have been there fore a long time. Completed:

Killing Floor 2 (took me 7 years)

Platted:

Helldivers (took me 8 years) 

A friendly reminder to submit them using the Google form on the first page as well.

• Like 1