Platinum Suggestions

ClearVHS

Here are my suggestions:

1. Ratchet and Clank: It is a really fun game once you get the controls. If you are a fan of third-person shooters, this game is really fun.
  2. Unravel: With Unravel Two now out on the PSN store, it wouldn't hurt to try to get the platinum for the first game so you can go for the second. :)
  3. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time: I know it's a bit difficult to get the 8-Bit Bentley trophy but Sly Cooper is a fun series.
  4. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time: Great game, I would have gotten the plat for it if my PS3 hadn't crashed on me a lot. The trophy for scoring 10000 points on that arcade game is a bit annoying but it's not impossible.
  5. LEGO Marvel Superheroes: The flying races are annoying but it's not too bad of a game.
  6. LEGO Lord of the Rings: Finally figured out how to properly pole spin in this game. I enjoyed LEGO The Hobbit and this game is great too.
  • Like 1

Ratchet & Clank games

Cars 2 (7-12 hours, 3/10)

Sonic and Sega all stars racing (15 hours, 4/10)

Until Dawn (2/10, few hours)

plants vs zombies (20 hours, 3/10)

kung fu panda (20 hours, 4/10)

Happy feet 2 (15 hours, 3/10)

You seem to have many games that are quick and easy platinums, I just listed the ones that appeared obvious to me

This is a fantastic idea. Can you guys take a look at my profile and do the same? I'm currently working on FFXV and God of War, but suggestions are welcome and will probably change my playing order.

To answer @Huskii though, Probably go for the games you almost have the plat/100% in, like LA Cops, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, and Firewatch. Don't know how you do it, but I keep the game downloaded until I 100% it. If you do the same, this can free up some space. For something a bit meatier though, try finishing off Until Dawn. Great game and not very difficult plat! For suicidal amounts of meatyness though, get to work on The Evil Within. Hardest plat I've ever gotten. Might wanna start practicing now so that you can have the muscle memory to do AKUMU mode once you finish the first time around.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, JoocyMan said:

This is a fantastic idea. Can you guys take a look at my profile and do the same? I'm currently working on FFXV and God of War, but suggestions are welcome and will probably change my playing order.

I've just looked at your profile, I don't think you need advice, you've got it all in hand.

For what we have in common which is about all i can vouch for the three easiest/quickest would be God of War III, Infamous Second Son, and then either Nier Automata or DmC pending your feelings on Automata's trophy shop.

@JoocyMan Going by the same note as above - Far Cry 4 and Type 0 are both easy and quick enough and youre wrapping up XV already it seems.

• 4 weeks later...

Edit: ignore me, I was reading your list incorrectly. Still not used to the site

Instead: ratchet and clank (maybe two quick playthroughs) , drive club (grindy) , Nier (can purchase with in game cash after completion) , tomb raider, infamous ss, Witcher 3 (just be careful to not miss the missable gwent cards and get enemies to kill each other if they pose a problem)... these are all simple (basically any that I have as I don't have any really difficult trophies) ; I believe guitar hero too is just grindy, I gave up out of boredom, same with sly (and because I missed scanning one area), same with South park

Edited by thefourfoldroot