Devil May Cry 5 (March 8, 2019)

Ghost

On 08/02/2019 at 1:22 PM, Valtekken173 said:

The trophy list leaked, is anyone aware? I'm gonna write the guide for this one, probably...

Trophies to complete the game on each difficulty mode, up to Hell & Hell...  ?

6i0pm7qxlne21.jpg

z3shs8qxlne21.jpg

If the difficulty levels actually match those from previous episodes, this platinum is bound to be an UR one.

Edited by Neef-GT5

20 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Which prior DmC titles do you need to play to get the story of DMC 5?

All are 4 main games necessary or will DmC 4 be "enough"?

Only DmC i played was DmC 2013 and that game wasn't a sequal of any kind if im not mistaken.

just watch a history recap if you don't want to play them, they are very short though.
Also to answer your question i believe this DMC's story is gonna happen After DMC4

Edited by Arielferrari19
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Arielferrari19 said:

just watch a history recap if you don't want to play them, they are very short though.
Also to answer your question i believe this DMC's story is gonna happen between DMC2 and DMC 3.

DMC3 is set before all the others...

• Like 1

I tried to avoid the recent trailer since I heard there was a spoiler in it and of course I get spoiled anyway by some asshole making a video that gets recommended to me on YouTube that has the spoiler in the thumbnail and says what it is in the video title. I mean I figured whatever was going to happen would have happened anyway but I still would have liked to have been surprised. I also partially blame Capcom for even showing it in their trailer.

But whatever, I'm sure I'll still like it anyway especially if the song is anything to go by.