The only version with no way to edit saves?

Makaro1

Is the PS4 version of Fallout Shelter now the only one without some way to save-edit for infinite resources? The usual save editors don't seem to work with PS4 saves likely due to encryption. I've heard Switch users have not had a problem with it.

4 hours ago, Makaro1 said:

Is the PS4 version of Fallout Shelter now the only one without some way to save-edit for infinite resources? The usual save editors don't seem to work with PS4 saves likely due to encryption. I've heard Switch users have not had a problem with it.

This is a great way to get the rest of your trophies and games scrutinized. Well played.

• Like 3

Hey now guys. The dude just wanted to modify resources, I mean sure this is a trophy hunting site, but he technically never specified for trophies (even though it would obviously help).

And @MMDE It would be funny if he did rat himself out. Hahahaha

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

What other games have worked for you?

Hahahah seriously, too funny.

• Like 1

@BENJAM1N_LINUS I lol'd at the real gamers part myself. I always considered a gamer someone who plays videogames.  There may be something deeper I have yet to uncover.

To be fair though, I guess it can technically break the rules of this site and impede on others who are trying to get trophies legitimately first. Meh.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Boredom