Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rinoa_VIII

Hello Hello :)!

37 posts in this topic

Hi :D!

My name is Judith-- its nice to meet you all. Long time gamer-- all the way back to Super Nintendo. Big fan of Final Fantasy, as you can probably tell from my PSN name lol. First game I bought for myself was not in fact a Final Fantasy game, although it was a toss up between Final Fantasy VIII and Legend of Legaia, but I ended up getting Legend of Legaia on my Playstation. Then I borrowed Final Fantasy VIII and fell in love with the series. Played 7, 8, 9, 10 (first FF I bought myself on my PS2 lol), 10-2, 12* (but it was the DS format of the game--which is considered the sequel of 12), 13, and I started 13-2 but I'm not that fond of it lol. Overall, I really like role-playing games and my trophy completion might not be that great because I kind of suck at games, keep busy with work, and other randomness outside of my room, but playing video games (really into RPGs and on occasion FPSs--but games in general) and trying to complete trophies is a hobby I enjoy :).

So I look forward to collaborating with people on completing all of our respective goals :D!

Edited by Rinoa_VIII

Hello Judith nice to meet you & welcome to PSNProfiles =D

Black dino ranger welcomes you to PSNP

may the power protect you :wave:

Hello :)

Your intro kind of reminded me of job resume. lol I hope you get the job. :awesome:

Fan of the FF series myself as well. My name is actually the spell "Aero" with some letters thrown in for added measure.

Anyway, welcome to the site. B)

Welcome Judith.  It is nice to see another Final Fantasy fan here :).  I own many of them (2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2), and I love most of them.  I must say I actually really enjoyed 13-2.

Which of the series would you say was your favourite?  Personally it would be a very close race between X and VII.  VII would probably win in the end, but it is close.

Anyway, hope to see you around the site, and maybe around the psn web.

Welcome to PSNP!

Don't worry about a trophy collection, the one thing that connects everyone here is we all love games, so it sounds like you'll fit right in!

Hello and welcome! Lots of great folks around here, so no need to be shy with posting ;).

Getting a high completion rate and lots of trophies ain't everything, as long as the game's fun nothing else matters. Happy browsing, posting and gaming!

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Wolverinefangirl welcomes you to PSNP :wave:

Final Fantasy VI is my favorite FF game.

suppppp :wave: .....Enjoy your stay on the site    :pimp:

Thank you all so much for your welcomes and kind words :). My intro might seem a bit self-deprecating but I'm actually quite proud of my gaming accomplishments lol

@ Aeirou: Haha-- I hope I get it too :yay::P

@Sir_Bee: For me it would be between FF VII, FF VIII, and FF X-- but I like all three of them :P. I might be bias/loyal to VIII a bit more though haha. I work really well in a structured closed world setting, so when they made FF 13-2 a bit more opened world, I was a bit put off by it lol.

Edited by Rinoa_VIII

Welcome!

Final Fantasy 10 is my personal favorite FF game.