Backlog Pyramid Challenge

I would like to join this.

Here is my pyramid:

Sfce5a1.png

Sc2d69f.pngSe3f6ed.png

S8396eb.pngS0e99ec.pngS414f9d.png

S896c74.pngSf8ba9e.pngSfe8d23.pngSd3d10d.png

Ultra Rare: Puppeteer - 0%

Very Rare: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 4%, Darksiders II - 3% -> 9%

Rare: Kingdom Hearts II - 0%, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - 52%, Dead Space - 5%

Uncommon/Common: God of War - 11%, Until Dawn - 0%, PaPo & Yo - 0%, rain - 0%

Planning to get this done by December of this year before the new year

Edited by BlazzingWind
  • Like 1

I progressed a lot with Cat Quest and Need for Speed Most Wanted this weekend (I started them last Friday).

@kingofbattle8174, I have some suggestions regarding this event. Where you list the participants' names, clicking on the nickname could redirect to the participant post with the pyramids he/she is working on,, like this thread:

PS: I don't know how to "quote" a thread

Edited by Caju_94

34 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Completed the 1st of my 10 games: Life is Strange: Before The Storm. Started on Gravity Rush 2 today.

What did you think on Before the Storm storywise? (I loved that Chapter 1 ending! So intense)

Just now, Caju_94 said:

What did you think on Before the Storm storywise? (I loved that Chapter 1 ending! So intense)

It's a great story, especially the endings of all 3 episodes, but I felt that the first game made more of an impact on me. But I really love the atmosphere and the environment. I can't wait to go back to Arcadia Bay with the 2nd installment of LiS and Captain Spirit - which I'll save until I buy the sequel. I'll be waiting for all the episodes to release before I purchase it. How 'bout you?

18 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

It's a great story, especially the endings of all 3 episodes, but I felt that the first game made more of an impact on me. But I really love the atmosphere and the environment. I can't wait to go back to Arcadia Bay with the 2nd installment of LiS and Captain Spirit - which I'll save until I buy the sequel. I'll be waiting for all the episodes to release before I purchase it. How 'bout you?

Yeah, the first game had more impact on me too. Not only the story was longer, but it has more mysteries (it immediatly begin with some, hehe), meaning there are more revelations through the end of the chapters. Yeah, I think that the atmosphere continued the same in BtS, but in fact, the story was shorter and didn't have much mystery (the one that appears towards the end of Chapter 1). Still I like the fact that the prequel story didn't ruin the main installment and did make a "separate" story that would not contradict decisions you took in the main game.

Still... (Spoilers ahead)

Spoiler

We already know what would happen to Rachel after the end of the prequel anyway... Having that in mind during the game was a little unsettling... Still was a creepy and desperate final clip, when she doesn't answer her phone...

Now, pyramid related I platinumed Cat Quest. Started to focus on Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the Vita. Might start Sly Cooper pretty soon.

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Im glad this event will help people get some of those long time plats finally finished. Thats why I chose Diablo 3, a great game but one that takes time amd motivation to get through. After getting through some of my summer camp games I plan to get working on it.

Let me know once you get around to Diablo. Although it's not on my pyramid, I would still like to finish it up and we could work together on splitting bounties.

As far as my pyramid is concerned, I'm still working on Dying Light. I feel as though I'm getting close to the end of the story. It will be nice having the hardest (rarest) game of my pyramid done asap.

I have a question that I don't think I saw anyone asking.. 

If a game in our pyramid changes rarity do we need to change the game?

I'm asking this because Fallout Shelter is obviously not staying UR, and I may need to change that (but with my already started games, finding another UR to change it will be quite easy... And it's not even hard UR plats that I'm talking about..) 

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I have a question that I don't think I saw anyone asking.. 

If a game in our pyramid changes rarity do we need to change the game?

I'm asking this because Fallout Shelter is obviously not staying UR, and I may need to change that (but with my already started games, finding another UR to change it will be quite easy... And it's not even hard UR plats that I'm talking about..) 

No you do not need to change games. That is something I am keeping

from the original thread. The rarity counts from when you selected it. 

9 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

No you do not need to change games. That is something I am keeping

from the original thread. The rarity counts from when you selected it. 

Ok, nice! This first pyramid will be essentially easy mode to clear old games, the 2nd will be for me to start going into more time consumming stuff and maybe harder stuff.

If I don't need to worry about the rarity after makind the pyramid, then it's 1 less thing to keep track!

Ok, I've finished Cosmic Star Heroine! Had a lot of fun with it despite the occasional bug. Thanks for putting this event together - I'm seeing some progress already!

Updated pyramid progress:

Sa4866e.png

S28fc79.pngS497bec.png

S67b633.pngSe109ed.pngS238a7c.png

Se5f7b6.pngS327a52.pngSc0f44a.pngSbd6a83.png

Ultra Rare: Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero (Vita) 

Very Rare: Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2

Rare: God of War Ascension, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita), Uncanny Valley (Vita)

Common/Uncommon: God of War (PS3), Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita), Mecho Tales (Vita), Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden 

On 6/28/2018 at 10:27 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Oh oh also I am considering allowing people to complete a Halloween pyramid that is exempt of the only one pyramid at a time rule. The Halloween pyramid wiould be able to be started august 1st and run through oct 31st. You only get credit if you complete it before the deadline. So if you want to swap some games around yet that is fine you will not be locked into your pyramid until the 1st.

What are the deadlines/your updated thoughts on the Halloween pyramid? I think it'd be fun to run through two pyramids at the same time and I've got a huge backlog of shorter games that would work great. And do the games in the Halloween pyramid have to follow any kind of theme?

Hey guys, sign me up for this one! ?

ihW98vr.png

Ultra Rare - The Last Guardian

Very Rare - Resident Evil REmake

The Evil Within 2 (-COMPLETED 29/7/18-)

1L819241.png

Rare - Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Secret of Mana (-COMPLETED 14/7/18-)

1Leccc5d.png

Okami HD 

Common/Uncommon -

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom (-COMPLETED 20/8/18-)

1Lb42902.png

Gravity Rush 2

Dark Souls Remastered 

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

some of these games I have played, others I haven't started yet.

Thanks to MarkusT1992 for making the awesome pyramid for me! :)

Edited by artyt89

On 5.7.2018 at 9:04 PM, artyt89 said:

Hey guys, sign me up for this one! 1f31d.png

Ultra Rare - The Last Guardian

Very Rare - Resident Evil REmake

The Evil Within 2

Rare - Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Secret of Mana

Okami HD 

Common/Uncommon - Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom

Gravity Rush 2

Dark Souls Remastered 

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

some of these games I have played, others I haven't started yet.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please make me a pyramid of these games. Cheers!

Done

ihW98vr.png

• Like 1

Completed Get Off My Lawn! It wasn't too bad although I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the tank zapper trophy to glitch (happily turning off and on airplane mode did the trick!). The fact that you lose all the progress if you close the game also helped me stay motivated to finish it because I wanted to play something else already :P 

I updated my pyramid post.

Finished XBlaze Code: Embryo. It wasn't a very good visual novel and didn't really connect much with the BlazBlue storyline at all besides Es, of course. Glad I finished it though since I've been getting a ton of Vita VNs recently and I wanted to get through this one first.

I updated my original post with all the %s and the completion, and will continue to do so as I finish the rest of the pyramid.

I updated the OP to include how many games each person has completed on their current pyramid.

@Aeir_

Thanks but it may awhile before I get to it. I have some that are close to completion I want to get finished with first but I will keep it in mind.

@sundrew

The Halloween one will run from AUG 1st through OCT 31st. You still have to do the same set up as a normal pyramid, so four common/uncommon, three rare, two very rare and one ultra rare. As for content it would have to be fitting for Halloween. There are many options as far as that goes. There are many threads on that subject here, such as last years 13 plats of Halloween if you need further ideas.

On ‎27‎-‎06‎-‎2018 at 11:29 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

You have one swap per pyramid.

Does it means I can swap any uncompleted games I have on a pyramid at once? (For examples, six of them)

Also, I don't know if you noticed this post of mine

On ‎02‎-‎07‎-‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Caju_94 said:

@kingofbattle8174, I have some suggestions regarding this event. Where you list the participants' names, clicking on the nickname could redirect to the participant post with the pyramids he/she is working on,, like this thread:

PS: I don't know how to "quote" a thread

Pyramid-wise, I'm halfway towards completing Sly Cooper 1 and working on multiple games such as NFS Most Wanted, Burnout Paradise and FF7...

8 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Does it means I can swap any uncompleted games I have on a pyramid at once? (For examples, six of them)

Also, I don't know if you noticed this post of mine

Pyramid-wise, I'm halfway towards completing Sly Cooper 1 and working on multiple games such as NFS Most Wanted, Burnout Paradise and FF7...

No I was thinking along the lines of after the event started, you get to swap one solitary game. There may be exceptions such as unexpected server shutdowns and such that could be allowed. I did notice it, I am just not sure how to implement it, I am not a good person for doing code and such.