Hey everyone!

Subie_SVX

Hey everyone, I'm SVX. Just registered today, got brought here when I saw the PS3 gamercard you can make on this site in someone's signature. Looked so awesome, I wanted to make my own. :lol:

Some of you may know me from GTPlanet.net, which kinda describes what type of game I'm into. biggrin.gif

That game being Gran Turismo, and practically everything cars, though I do like a game of FIFA or a or a good FPS.

Other than cars and gaming, I'm interested in football, photography (mostly done in GT5), drawing, photo editing and music. smile.gif

Thanks!

Edited by Subie_SVX
  • Like 2

Hey everyone, I'm SVX. Just registered today, got brought here when I saw the PS3 gamercard you can make on this site in someone's signature. Looked so awesome, I wanted to make my own. :lol:

Some of you may know me from GTPlanet.net, which kinda describes what type of game I'm into. biggrin.gif

That game being Gran Turismo, and practically everything cars, though I do like a game of FIFA or a or a good FPS.

Other than cars and gaming, I'm interested in football, photography (mostly done in GT5), drawing, photo editing and music. smile.gif

Thanks!

Welcome to PSNP :lol:

There are a few people from New Zealand in this forums.

Edited by wolf723

Thanks!

Good to see another Gran Turismo fan here. I'd love to see some of your GT5 shots if you'd be kind enough to share them.

Parker

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really overwhelmed at all the reponses, I wasn't expecting so many! Also really cool to see that there's quite a few Kiwis here. :D

Looks like I'm here to stay. :D

Also, let me know if you want to have a race or anything, always happy to play! :)

Good to see another Gran Turismo fan here. I'd love to see some of your GT5 shots if you'd be kind enough to share them.

Parker

Sure man, no worries!

Here is my Flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alcylonesvx/

Edited by Subie_SVX
  • Like 1

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really overwhelmed at all the reponses, I wasn't expecting so many! Also really cool to see that there's quite a few Kiwis here. :D

Looks like I'm here to stay. :D

Also, let me know if you want to have a race or anything, always happy to play! :)

Sure man, no worries!

Here is my Flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alcylonesvx/

Awesome pictures, that link is bookmarked now. B)

PSNP has the absolute best community of any gaming site I've ever been apart of. Take part in the forums and you'll see for yourself too.

Howdy!

Thanks! :)

Awesome pictures, that link is bookmarked now. B)

PSNP has the absolute best community of any gaming site I've ever been apart of. Take part in the forums and you'll see for yourself too.

Wow, thanks for the compliment! :)

I definitely intend to. :D

Welcome to da profiles SVX. would have given ya da link to Our local Car dealers page but I see he's beaten Us here :ninja: . hahaha, @Parker :highfive: . if GT cars are Ur thing he's da man to kick it wit. but be4 ya go anywhere else, stop here 1st.. https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5832-power-to-the-gamers-stop-here-1st-and-be-counted/#entry99726