Recommended PS4 Exclusives to Platinum?

PhantomFear94

Hey guys;

I'm a Platinum Hunter, and am using my PS4 almost exclusively for...well, exclusives (PS4/PC is fine, just not on other consoles).  Does anyone else have any other exclusive suggestions?  Want to play a bit of PS4 over the summer, but currently I have little to play until Spiderman!

Since starting my account around 7 months ago, I have earnt the following exclusive platinums....

The Order 1886,

Heavy Rain,

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture,

Hellblade (exclusive at the time),

NieR: Automata (exclusive at the time),

Grim Fandango,

Horizon Zero Dawn,

Shadow of the Colossus,

Jak II,

Jak III,

God of War

Detroit: Become Human

Doesn't have to be a super easy platinum. The only games I wouldn't consider are super long RPG's (apart from Fallout and ME I don't enjoy the genre) and Bloodborne (i enjoy FS games, but I'm pretty bad and the Chalice Dungeons would be a big nope from me). 

Gravity Rush Remastered and 2 are both good open world action games. All Uncharted games are a must, and pretty easy overall. Until Dawn is like the teen horror version of Detroit: Decome Human, but better. Ratchet and Clank 2016 is great in my opinion, but it has its haters. The Last of Us is pretty amazing, but the multiplayer trophies might be really hard at this point.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 1

Bloodborne. 

Can't recommend this one enough! Quite possibly my Alltime personal favourite exclusive 

Don't let the chalice dungeons deter you either, there is only 1 that is a pain in the arse and even that's not too bad once you know what the best way to approach it is. Seriously you are missing out on one beast of a game it's a shame man. 

Edited by MIKEY-L-666
Auto correct is the BEAN of my life

13 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Gravity Rush Remastered and 2 are both good open world action games. All Uncharted games are a must, and pretty easy overall. Until Dawn is like the teen horror version of Detroit: Decome Human, but better. Ratchet and Clank 2016 is great in my opinion, but it has its haters. The Last of Us is pretty amazing, but the multiplayer trophies might be really hard at this point.

Last of us multiplayer is still very easy I believe.

35 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Hellblade (exclusive at the time)

Not Exclusive to be honest. Xbox One also has this title.

35 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

The only games I wouldn't consider [...] Bloodborne

Why not if I may ask? Bloodborne is very enjoyable (and way easier compared to the original Souls series imo) and not a very hard platinum accoriding to some friends of mine.

And, guess NioH is off the table as well, then?

How about Until Dawn? Bit of a horror themed game, but probably need multiple playthroughs for plat.

Resogun is very enjoyable, and quite easy to plat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

The Last of Us is pretty amazing, but the multiplayer trophies might be really hard at this point.

The Last of Us is in my Top 10 of all time, but from a completion perspective I won't touch it.  Played it for fun back on PS3.

4 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Driveclub is a pretty fun exclusive and a very reasonable plat if you like racing games.

How bad is the DLC? I know there is tonnes of it...

5 hours ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

You've platinumed Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human, so you'd probably like Beyond: Two Souls and Until Dawn.

Weirdly hated B:TS, I thought it sucked and I love the above 2 and Fahrenheit.   Until Dawn is one of 2 games in my backlog (other is Ratchet and Clank)

6 hours ago, Trellgoth said:

Not Exclusive to be honest. Xbox One also has this title.

Why not if I may ask? Bloodborne is very enjoyable (and way easier compared to the original Souls series imo) and not a very hard platinum accoriding to some friends of mine.

And, guess NioH is off the table as well, then?

I'm not a very good gamer, just a dedicated one who loves gaming for fun and getting moderate completions (i.e. The Resi 7 DLC's and BioShock Infinite -  Clash in the Clouds DLC legit is probably the hardest thing I've done....I tend to go for 4 or 5/10, 30 hour completions normally)

I just don't think I'd be very good at Bloodborne.   I tried it before whilst my gf was at work, and after 5 hours was only at Vicar Amelia after many deaths!

Never really looked up Nioh, its more my aesthetic for sure, I can't wait for Ghost of Tsushima and it gives me the same vibes.

Edited by phantomfear9494

Yeah there's something like 25 DLC packs for Driveclub - it is A LOT. I'm currently working my way through it and I am personally finding it quite difficult. So far it's been doable for me, but it's really pushing my absolute skill level. I'd say I'm "competent" in the racing genre. By no means amazing, but half decent at least. And it's certainly been no cake walk. Regarding just the main game and platinum though, that was overall much easier once I got used to the handling and gameplay. But if you're wanting to not only get the plat but the 100% too, it's (in my opinion) not super easy...

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe

20 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Never really looked up Nioh, its more my aesthetic for sure,

Note that NioH has the same difficulty as the Souls series. Though, it's way faster in gameplay and combat, but difficulty is to be compared with the SoulsBorne games.

If Bloodborne is not your cup of tea, i suggest to skip NioH as well.

That's just my 5 cents.