Crysis 2 Online petition

Extratenzy

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i know petitions rarely work out at the end but this one needs to be done, for someone who bought the game on a sale on PSN for 3.29 UK pounds 5 weeks ago and this happens is extremely fucking annoying, i know its EA, they're the evil bastards getting millions of millions with their microtransactions... but i remember when BFBC was unobtainable for 2 or 3 years and then in 2015 they got it back. 

so in conclusion i've made this petition mainly to delay the server closure for the dedication trophy, please every person who speaks up really can make a difference. i know there's a possibility we'll get a big "NO" from EA but let's try at least knowing we did what we could. Thanks :) 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Crysis-Games/Dedication-trophy-is-impossible-now-due-to-the-server-closure-of/m-p/6924799#M18307

Do you have to have an EA account to comment? 

Been there dude. For me it was FIFA 14, which I currently have 42/44 trophies of. Without any notice they shut down MatchDay Live so the trophy I'm left with is unobtainable. There was a huge petition which didn't work, but worked for the FUT issue on FIFA 12 and 13. Those guys are selfish. I wish they at least announced the shut down. 

I don't have the game, but I'm willing to support :) 

What is the point of this? The game has been out for years?

There is no point complaining because 1

It is ea

2 game has been out for years

3 i feel like a jerk sometimes and have to rub it in ??

No seriously, come to terms with it

1 hour ago, Mystical_Heaven said:

If you know you put a 6 months trophy inside your game, give a 6 months notice before shutdown everything, at least. Nope, too hard to understand EA, isn't?

This i can agree too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

What is the point of this? The game has been out for years?

There is no point complaining because 1

It is ea

2 game has been out for years

3 i feel like a jerk sometimes and have to rub it in 1f605.png?

No seriously, come to terms with it

the point of this is to slightly delay the shutdown date for a few months to make "Dedication" legit achievable for people like me who just started recently without at least a 6/7 month warning for server closure.

and EA is the company that brought back skate 2 and 3 servers and fixed a tiny trophy in BFBC in 2015 which was 7 years old at that time. so again what is your point? you're salty because i created a petition for a game you don't care about anymore? go spread your negativity away from this and at least have some faith.

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

the point of this is to slightly delay the shutdown date for a few months to make "Dedication" legit achievable for people like me who just started recently without at least a 6/7 month warning for server closure.

and EA is the company that brought back skate 2 and 3 servers and fixed a tiny trophy in BFBC in 2015 which was 7 years old at that time. so again what is your point? you're salty because i created a petition for a game you don't care about anymore? go spread your negativity away from this and at least have some faith.

If you cant take a comment then you shouldnt also reply to it. 

Have to spread my salt somewhere else, and if you read my comment i replied to someone who said atleast give it a 6month notice. ?

I just talked to an advisor and this is what he told me:

Me: "so Crysis 2 server closure has been announced 2 days ago which will shut down on Oct. 11 2018, which means everyone who started the game recently like me before the shutdown date can no longer obtain the dedication trophy which requires to play a full round 6 months after your very first one, all i want here is a delay to Feb. 2019 to make the trophy and platinum obtainable again for people who just started now or recently like me, and since it's July 2018 already it's impossible to log in to Oct. 2018 because Oct. 2018 is just 3 months away"

EA Advisor: "Alright i understand however only one request is not enough to do that, it is the company's decision and to delay it there should be abundant requests to make it happen"

i guess if everyone here takes 3 damn mins of their time commenting on my forum post about my petition for the Dedication trophy we actually may have a chance. Come on people! 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Crysis-Games/Dedication-trophy-is-impossible-now-due-to-the-server-closure-of/td-p/6924799

Edited by SniperEliteDido

@ProfBambam55 well thanks and yeah i guess i'm not really good in asking favors from a company that didn't give at least a 6 month server closure announcement prior to it's game's trophies.  xD 

i respect your opinion and yeah i think i'm pretty bad so... but anyway one message really won't help at all, we need to make my thread "trending" in their forums and grab their attention and yeah if anybody could live chat with them would be really cool cuz i agree i suck at asking favors. and again please comment on my thread! the more people we have in my thread the better the odds an advisor is gonna look up this thread. (this is from my experience, i'm not motivating)

Ok ive left a comment on the message board conveying my displeasure at the 3 month notice period.....I'm relieved I did this a couple years back, I'd hate to be stuck with a bunch of unobtainables( I think I have about 5 or 6 unobtainable trophys currently).........feeling for you guys who are cutting it fine or don't stand a chance now

• Like 1

I started grinding the online trophies at 15th May 2018 in a boosting session i found here. They took a lot of time and they was a everyday fight against randoms and cheaters that often ruined all sessions. I spent about 2 months in doing this, almost every day. Fortunately, my boosting group was very kind and ready to help eachother; and anytime, when things were going bad in the boosting session, someone was able to find the funny side and to keep up morale.

I collected almost all the online trophies in those glorious days, and I was thinking the hard part was done. But I was wrong. 

Now, the only online trophy i'm missing is Dedication. If it dosn't glitch, it can pop at 16 november 2018. Too late for the servers.

My request goes for all psnprofiles members: please, leave a comment on the EA page.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Crysis-Games/Dedication-trophy-is-impossible-now-due-to-the-server-closure-of/m-p/6924799#M18307

I'm sure, i'm in the right place for asking this.

• Like 4

I posted. Also, please consider messaging the community manager directly who announced the shutdown! I already did. https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/18747491

BE POLITE PEOPLE. We don't need snide or threatening comments. We need well written, and friendly requests in order to get what we want. 

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Peolpe like you make a fundamental mistake: You believe trophies/achievements matter to publishers, when they dont even matter for most gamers. 

Honestly guys, I dont want to be rude, but this is kind of your own fault. 

1. You knew about this trophy before buying the game. 

2.  Pretty much every Guide mentions that this trophy will glitch on you with a chance of 90%.

3. Pretty much every Guide ALSO mentions that the trophy will unlock with a chance of 99,99% if you play on January 1st of the next year after you started playing.

So the logical consequence would have been to either get the trophy on January 1st this year, or to wait with starting the game until December, so you can get this trophy on January 1st next year.

You also cant really blame EA. Crysis 2 on PS3 was broken from middle of 2015 to the beginning of 2016. So EA actually fixed it, when it was already 5 Years old. Everyone, who didnt do the online trophies before, got a second chance from EA. You really should have used that second chance.....

Now you are pretty much asking for a third chance. If I was EA, I probably wouldnt care at all.

You don't want to be rude? Lol, me neither but you should know you are on a trophy site. And the buyers of the game are at fault? Let the man have his petition. Why should it bother you? Cheers mate.

• Like 2

2 years ago I didn't buy Crysis 2 because of the online trophies which is ridiculous , instead I bought Crysis 1 and 3 and actually they are pretty good, I spent a lot of time playing Crysis 3 online , the multiplayer it's very enjoyable, then I played Crysis 2 in my friends house and I think it's the worst of them , anyway I think it's a impossible mission since there's 0 people playing it , do you think they will keep the servers online for just some people win some trophies and then they can shut it down ?

EDIT: I signed up for this petition 

Edited by smas16

@Lance_87 What did I do to you bro? If you're going to put something in quotations you should at least make it accurate. Again, "it's not constructive." Or this "Why can't we all just be civil and friendly towards each other?"

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1

After reading all the comments i wanted also to toss my opinion in even if no one cares.

First i think it s good to fight for something and not just give up there is no reason to tell that they fight for nothing this petition doen t do any harm to anyone.

I would sign it myself but i forgot my password and email for ea and i m too lazy t make another ea account but for everyone that has a account and knows the password it takes less then a minute so do something good and support the guys.You can accomplish something i was the one that commented on the ea forums when the online broke and a ton of people replied and clicked on me too and the game got fixed we did it together.

Now on the other hand the game turned 7 years old in march this year so everyone had 7 years and 6 months to get the plat.Now i know everyone will say i have a life and can t play videogames all day or i didn t get to play the game until now.There really was more then enough time for people to plat this game even if you work full time it s enough if you boost 1 hour every day for the next six months or 3 or 4 hours every weekend.

Again great thing you are trying to do here crysis 2 multiplayer was fun for me to play even after finishing the trophies.

I really belive we will see a crysis trilogy remaster in the next 2 years.

I wish you the best of luck thx for reading this long ass comment and sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Like 1