games for girls?

AmyMUFC

I have managed to scratch my balls long enough today to earn £6.49 so I think I will splurge on that this evening.

I think the missus has 2 clients this evening so it will give me something to do whilst she is earning money putting oil on women.

And good money it is too for aromatherapy massage ;)

O.o

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say two things, first of all, my bet is they'll be a ton of opinions who disagree, and I don't care, and secondly, I found your title to be sexist. 

Games are not for men, or women, they are for who-ever enjoys them, you're genitalia is not going to make a game better for you, the psychology of which your brain works, what endorphins are pushed through your veins when you try something new, that all comes from your personality. 

"Games for girls?" 

No, games for people.

I fully agree with what you said! I on many years of video games i already played a bit of everything (less football games)  Action, Adventure, FPS, RPG, horror, fight etc...are welcome! there's no games for girls or boys. there is "preferences" of each :)

I have a sister who is a mediocre gamer, she only plays a select few of games. Her choices were

-Mass Effect series

-Dragon Age: Origins

-Portal 1 (Orange Box required to play number 1 of course) & Portal 2

- Borderlands 1 & 2

-Skyrim

-Uncharted 1,2 & 3 (She doesn't own a vita so that's why I didn't put that one on)

These are the ones I see her play the most, pretty much the majority of the time its ME, DA & Skyrim for her top 3. 

Don't know if those choices will help yea with your question though :/