Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AmyMUFC

games for girls?

85 posts in this topic

I wasn't aware that gender dictated what games someone could play have I been playing games wrong?

agreed

I have managed to scratch my balls long enough today to earn £6.49 so I think I will splurge on that this evening.

I think the missus has 2 clients this evening so it will give me something to do whilst she is earning money putting oil on women.

And good money it is too for aromatherapy massage ;)

O.o

you don't know the half of it ^^

lol whats the other half? ha

I would say all the games r for girls as well xD                    darkXhayley.png?1258               add me :}

hmm,, interesting.. :hmm:

a Tomboy girl won't be stuck to fps games,,    I guess

if you're tomboy, play this 3 games

- Skyrim

- Demon Souls

- Dark Souls

:D It's Fun 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say two things, first of all, my bet is they'll be a ton of opinions who disagree, and I don't care, and secondly, I found your title to be sexist. 

Games are not for men, or women, they are for who-ever enjoys them, you're genitalia is not going to make a game better for you, the psychology of which your brain works, what endorphins are pushed through your veins when you try something new, that all comes from your personality. 

"Games for girls?" 

No, games for people.

I fully agree with what you said! I on many years of video games i already played a bit of everything (less football games)  Action, Adventure, FPS, RPG, horror, fight etc...are welcome! there's no games for girls or boys. there is "preferences" of each :)

Fifa.

Usually helps when your team is playing terrible. Though you'll get no pity from me, try supporting the Toon. 

WWE games. What girl doesn't love a bunch of oily men in underwear wrestling each other.

WWE games. What girl doesn't love a bunch of oily men in underwear wrestling each other.

Lesbians?

Parker

I recommend Dishonored: Game Of The Year Edition. It's great fun, you can save whenever you want, it's not too easy or hard and the trophies are fun too.

Beyond Two Souls or any Ratchet and Clank.

I have a sister who is a mediocre gamer, she only plays a select few of games. Her choices were

-Mass Effect series

-Dragon Age: Origins

-Portal 1 (Orange Box required to play number 1 of course) & Portal 2

- Borderlands 1 & 2

-Skyrim

-Uncharted 1,2 & 3 (She doesn't own a vita so that's why I didn't put that one on)

These are the ones I see her play the most, pretty much the majority of the time its ME, DA & Skyrim for her top 3. 

Don't know if those choices will help yea with your question though :/   

Which I guess explains the high male viewership.

Lesbians?

Parker

I suppose. Good thing the WWE has all those sexy women wrestling each other too.

Dead or Alive 5 a lot of female fighters and most only care about using the female characters.

What defines a girl game exactly? Cause my little niece likes the fast and violent stuff. xD

Hannah Montana the movie

only girls could ever play that for any reason it is

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection has lots of different arcade games in it. Great buy if you love the old classics, steady platinum as well.

I also find this sexist, and possibly attention seeking. My suggestion is to walk into your local gaming retail store, look around, everything you see in front of you will be games that girls can play. 

Girls are not very good with spacial awarness so probably not battleship.

battleship_mom_in_kitchen_game_042213_7.