A new prelude, a new trophy list

ShadowStar83x

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

I'm wondering about missables as well, because the third trophy has a lower percentage than the following ones. Maybe going to town is an optional choice?

Will try, once the download is completed :)

nothing missable :) one bronze trophy came later.

Edited by Pinselneo

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Are the servers down? ?

Checked the status, says everything works fine. Still, I can't connect...

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

Same here.

Nope. I'm "playing" it right now just fine.

Easy peasy.

Step 1: Do the boring tutorial first and leave the controller idle untill the guy explains what to do and press everytime circle untill the time runs out - Trophy popped - Gold.

Step 2: Enter your email adress and confirm.

Step 3: Do the carreer mode and and enjoy or maybe skip it is totally up to you. Keep skipping the cutscenes and you don't have to win the games or anything (you can leave the controller on the ground till the time runs out in the longer games). You will get most trophies. The boring part is that you need to play a few games witch can take a bit off time.

You will can 100% easily without even watching or reading a guide. Everything is just story related besides the tutorial witch you need to select by yourself in another mode.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

I had issues as well when i tried to connect, i only managed to play the tutorial match, and that's it. I'll try tomorrow to get the rest of the trophies.

@TazDevilz1986 Can you please tell me one thing: When you say enter the email address means you must create a 2K account in order to play? For that reason i gave up on playing the prelude 2K18.

37 minutes ago, ForgottenKing225 said:

I had issues as well when i tried to connect, i only managed to play the tutorial match, and that's it. I'll try tomorrow to get the rest of the trophies.

I can confirm this, I tried it with my second account. Just tutorial playable, nothing else. Also no option to enter an e-mail address anywhere.

Crap.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ForgottenKing225 said:

@TazDevilz1986 Can you please tell me one thing: When you say enter the email address means you must create a 2K account in order to play? For that reason i gave up on playing the prelude 2K18.

Yes i'm pretty sure. I tried to back out. And it did say you need to be connected to the 2K. So i'm pretty sure you need to sign in with your email adress. To play the game.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Just as @TazDevilz1986 said, you can let the game run idle most of the time. 

I connected my turbo controller and auto-fired the x-button in order to advance the game between the matches (after the tutorial and having created the player).

As there are no walking sections included this time, this method will give you 100% of the trophies without much effort and even enable you to play another game on a second console.

Greetings from Germany! :)

• Like 1

Sorry for my english (I'm french) but I can confirm that all eight main hidden trophies stories related seem to be missable: if you "cut" the story before the end, you can't return where you left... you must finish the story, or you lose only chance to win the others trophies... I quit main story for doing trophy "Get a Proper 2K Education",  when I'm going back, there was write on the screen "you have yet play to my Career, turn back with NBA 2K19"... I wish I was wrong ?

1 hour ago, ciamannacce2a said:

Sorry for my english (I'm french) but I can confirm that all eight main hidden trophies stories related seem to be missable: if you "cut" the story before the end, you can't return where you left... you must finish the story, or you lose only chance to win the others trophies... I quit main story for doing trophy "Get a Proper 2K Education",  when I'm going back, there was write on the screen "you have yet play to my Career, turn back with NBA 2K19"... I wish I was wrong 1f614.png

Get a proper 2k education isn't story related but rather a tutorial which is separate from the story. The story is a different menu option.

• 2 weeks later...