Hi folks !

LightXIII-2

Hello everyone !

I'm a brand new member from France ! So I hope we get along well though I don't speak your language that good. I will do my best to be as clearest as possible.

I'm a Final Fantasy fan, especially FFXIII which is my favorite one by far. I'm also a big fan of the God of War saga.

I like Batman games, Jak and Daxter games and Ratchet and Clank.

I practise Martial Arts since I'm very young, and I also like US football, which is rare in my country because we play soccer.

I follow PvP on Youtube, special hi for the DFN^^

Thanks for the nice welcome on the chat ! I see you guys on the forum !

• Like 2

That's the thing I don't get, people who don't speak English as their native language say 'my English is not very good' but 9 times out of 10 it is fine

tumblr_ltr1h3ElWS1qm0f2jo1_500.gif

Merci Memnoch ^^ Je suis du Sud aussi, vive le soleil  B)

Azakos FFXIII is my favorite game for many reasons.

The story, the characters, the world which was truly amazing, the awestucking graphics and artistic direction. This game made me travel and I felt like the characters were real to me, I felt connected to them. It was such an amazing experience. For me, it's a master piece, it's art.

I also found the battle system dynamic and "catchy" (not sure I can say a battle system is catchy xD). Of course, the game was very linear but it didn't bother me because I wanted to see how the story was gonna end. Anyway, even if it would have been an open-world, I would have rushed it straight ahead  :holy:

• Like 1