PSNP Interviews: Dr_Mayus. Submit your questions.

• If you had to spend a full day listening non-stop to Lymle or Sarah (the characters from Star Ocean The Last Hope in case you forgot :awesome:) , who would you choose and why?  
  • Are you ever going to give Borderlands 2 a try?
  • What about XCOM Enemy Unknown?
  • If you could only save one of the Trinity of Green, who would you choose and why?

• Like 1

Do you think Luigi is destined to be under Mario's shadow forever or he will take over the series at some point in the future?

If he was secretly plotting revenge against his brother for always being number 2, what do you think he could possibly do?

Chance Time!! Is she green enough for you? Most importantly, would you "pet" her? ("No" is not a valid answer, please think hard :awesome: )

Since you like Luigi, do you look forward to the Remake of his first solo game Luigi's Mansion and the new Luigi's Mansion 3?

If you did watch the Castlevania Trailer of Super Smash Bros., Did you laugh or mourn Luigi's death?

Stock Q. #1. might answer it, but, is your name a reference to Apes, Simpsons, or an odd ball coincidence?

Boring question, I know, but it drives me nuts and I need to know if getting the song stuck in my head every time I see you is your intention or not.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy