PSNP Interviews: Dr_Mayus. Submit your questions.

A genie approaches you and grants you three wishes; one has be used for love (towards friends or family), one has to be used for yourself (self-gain), and the last wish has to be used for the world (something Earth could benefit from). These wishes can be as stupid or as serious as you want them to be, but once they're made, you can't tell anybody you granted them. Telling somebody you were the cause of a certain event will void that wish, therefore you would lose its effects forever (no pressure). What do you wish for? :dance:

• Like 2

I always notice you're signature with the three green characters on it. They're from quite a wide range of games. What I'm asking is did you pick these characters because they're your absolute favourite characters, or to show that you play a very wide range of game, or am I overthinking it and you just really like the colour green?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, breakingthegreen said:

I always notice you're signature with the three green characters on it. They're from quite a wide range of games. What I'm asking is did you pick these characters because they're your absolute favourite characters, or to show that you play a very wide range of game, or am I overthinking it and you just really like the colour green?

Haha, I was actually going to ask about this as well, but I went for a more general approach. I'm glad I'll be getting both my answers anyway (if Mayus answers these questions, that is)!

• Like 1

- What do you consider like cheating in trophy hunting ? If you can advise Sony to make new rules around trophies, what would you say them ?

- Would you be positive to let people suppress as many trophy lists as they want ? Would you do this for some games you played ? And if so, what games ?

- How do you choose the next game you want to plat ?

- What is the most silly thing you do for a trophy ?

- What game gave you the worst experience in trophy hunting ?

- At the contrary, what game gave you a totally better experience that you first thought in terms of trophy hunting ?

- How do you manage your backlog ?

- What would you like to be added on psnprofiles ?

- What are the games not popular that you loved playing ?

- Some ultra rarest plat' you loved playing and suggest ?

20 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

Have you ever wanked on your own shit? 1f60e.png

Ooh and some not so good questions :P

I will answer this one now...I am unsure of quite what is being asked here but no I have never masturbated on my feces before.

Just now, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

My sister lives in Vancouver CA. I plan to move there or some other near state/providence since there are very good places to work as a software developer there. What can you tell me about canadian people? I mean about their culture, the way they see themself and the foreing people?

Sorry, I read this as Vancouver, California at first and I was like "what the hell". I will actually answer this question in more detail later but whenever I hear one of our cities get lumped in with CANADA instead of a province I always think back to Hank Yarbo's great line "It is a vast Country, Bill, Vast" :P

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Sorry, I read this as Vancouver, California at first and I was like "what the hell". I will actually answer this question in more detail later but whenever I hear one of our cities get lumped in with CANADA instead of a province I always think back to Hank Yarbo's great line "It is a vast Country, Bill, Vast" :P

I thought about writting  british columbia along but I ended up skiping it ?

24 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@Dr_Mayus NEVER!?! Oh you've lived a sheltered life xD 

:( It is one of my biggest regrets

21 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I thought about writting  british columbia along but I ended up skiping it ?

Actually BC is the only province that everyone just calls by its initials :P Also it gave me a chance to quote Corner Gas (a show all Canadians must watch)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1