Senran Kagura Burst Re;Newal Censored and Delayed for PS4

fisty123

Since some people failed to understand that the argument of molesting "little girls" is repetitive, invalid and full of double standards... I've added some people to my ignored list. I recommend you to do the same for the sake of your mental health. Please, watch Senran Kagura anime or play the games so you can understand why it is stupid. If you don't, you will keep ashaming yourself before saying something in defense of these poor "little girls".

4 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

http://www.gamepitt.co.uk/death-mark-ps4-review/

Another game censored, only Western version this time.

I'll be honest so people can see I'm fighting for censorship in general and not for being able to molest "little girls" (Haha.. ha... sorry, it's just, it's too dumb!):

Ahem... I never liked the horror or the blood or anything like that. But this time the censorship is unnecessary. Death Mark is a horror game and you should know beforehand what are you going to play. A switch (like most violent games have) for toggle on and off certain violent scenes would be more appropiate instead plain censorship, and before jumping and calling Aksys "hey, you've turned into NISA!" I would wait for a statement first (lesson learned, never again). But I really don't like this kind of censorship while you can cut bodies in half in other games that were properly rated as Mature 17+. Once we have the responsible identified, I'll direct my total disapproval to that person/entity/group/whatever. Maybe the sexual content censorship policy did had something against blood and gore like I feared 11 pages ago and no one really cared because we were too busy molesting little g.. little.. gi..... BWAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T!

• Like 2

The gamers that are getting completely shafted are the Japanese. 

They already have to deal with Japanese censorship laws and CERO edits.  And extra layer of new and improved American morality will suck for them. 

2 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

Excellent, case closed. As no-one is real in a video game then anything goes. There should be no lines drawn. Thanks for clearing that up.

I know you're trying to be sarcastic, but that is 100% correct.

Censorship in games sucks, but I'm not really bothered. I've enjoyed the hack & slash gameplay of SK since grabbing it on my vita, so as long as the core gameplay remains intact and the series continues releasing more games I'm happy. Those wardrobe scenes were creepy AF anyway, not exactly a loss.

saying that, I do get why people are annoyed, this stuff always turns into a snowball effect of censoring more and more. Modern day SJW lifestyles for ya! 

15 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

OK well at least I got to the centre of why everyone is upset.

You're upset because in your opinion it's just a game, it's all fictional, none of it is real and therefore there should be no rules, no lines drawn. Whether it be racism, sexually explicit content, rape etc doesn't matter because everyone is capable of making their own decision of what they play / don't play.

In effect all conversation in this topic is absolutely meaningless. You couldn't care less about what happens in this game you just want whatever content is made for a game to be published.

This makes me feel disappointed but at least I now know the mindset of this community.

Oh god...

Looks like the meme I used in one of my previous post suited you perfectly cause you keep repeating yourself, just conpare this to your initial post, theyre quite similar, specially that last part lol

We gave reasons on why we do not want censorship and even mentioned that this might affect your gory games but yet you keep bringing up that same argument until it gets mentioned that this are not real people which most likely left you with no more arguments against it.

Sorry but you look quite the hypocrite approving the censor to this (just to look like the best human out there) but not even mentioning far worse shit in both of your 2 latest played games :)

• Like 2

On 10/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, majob said:

I swear to god if this effects the localization of Trails of Cold Steel I'm dropping Sony and going PC and this is why I told people to not be hasty with canceling their pre orders because XSeed can't take hits like this like say companies like EA and Activision can.

I've actually given up on sony entirely after this new wave of censorship. I was a huge sony fanboy but now I am just going to play on PC. I can't support this sjw crap in games. At least PC has mods made by other likeminded people.

• Like 1

I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. Most of you don't even have argumentative points anymore, all you're doing is yelling at each other.

On-topic:

While I get the non censorship people have a lot of feelings on the matter. I would ask for factual evidence where censorship has actually affected the quality of the game either gameplay or story-wise. Because imo I'd rather have some stupid anime titties censored so I can still play the game over it not ever being released in English. Now we'll never get Omega labyrinth Z in English.

If you cannot enjoy the game without anime sexy time just play the PC version that will more than likely be uncensored eventually. 

Also intimacy mode in senran kagura added nothing to the game so it really doesn't matter if it's been removed. 

Also most visual novels have garbage stories that don't matter. For every Steins Gate, Zero Escape, or dangan ropa there are 100 garbage tier visual novels that only exists for someone to show off subpar lewd art.

10 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. Most of you don't even have argumentative points anymore, all you're doing is yelling at each other.

On-topic:

While I get the non censorship people have a lot of feelings on the matter. I would ask for factual evidence where censorship has actually affected the quality of the game either gameplay or story-wise. Because imo I'd rather have some stupid anime titties censored so I can still play the game over it not ever being released in English. Now we'll never get Omega labyrinth Z in English.

If you cannot enjoy the game without anime sexy time just play the PC version that will more than likely be uncensored eventually. 

Also intimacy mode in senran kagura added nothing to the game so it really doesn't matter if it's been removed. 

Also most visual novels have garbage stories that don't matter. For every Steins Gate, Zero Escape, or dangan ropa there are 100 garbage tier visual novels that only exists for someone to show off subpar lewd art.

got to agree with you SoulTaker. Nothing is really lost with the mode being removed that is true. If people really want they can get the Steam version or Import. Me I am against all forms of censorship myself.

17 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

On-topic:

I believe that if the guns in Call of Duty were replaced with Super Soakers for example, people would be against it. Even if it doesn't effect the game play.

In my case, with regards to OLZ or Burst Re;Newal, I'll just import the Japanese versions, so there's that.

But the problem is starting from this point seeing as Sony are now strong arming Japanese devs to censor the games at the source. So it's like "Okay, so now what am I supposed to do?"

And from what I understand, consoles are still popular in Japan as opposed to PC gaming, and since PC ports are ports of games from PS4->PC, it's still a problematic situation.

Edited by Jigsy1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jigsy1 said:

I believe that if the guns in Call of Duty were replaced with Super Soakers, people would be against it. Even if it doesn't effect the game play.

Not a proper comparison since the point of Call of Duty game is to shoot people with guns and the point of senran kagura is to attack people with swords and stuff. A more accurate comparison would be if you removed all the blood and guts from Call of Duty would it actually affect gameplay? Honestly I think the game would be better off during that but it really doesn't affect gameplay.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Not a proper comparison since the point of Call of Duty game is to shoot people with guns and the point of senran kagura is to attack people with swords and stuff. A more accurate comparison would be if you removed all the blood and guts from Call of Duty would it actually affect gameplay? Honestly I think the game would be better off during that but it really doesn't affect gameplay.

I wasn't comparing the weapons in the game, though...

Just that a SWAT member (or whatever the hell CoD is about) wading through the jungle armed with a super soaker would be ridiculous. Hilarious, but ridiculous.

Edited by Jigsy1

5 minutes ago, Jigsy1 said:

I believe that if the guns in Call of Duty were replaced with Super Soakers, people would be against it. Even if it doesn't effect the game play.

Spoiler

WTSqdZv.gif

now, nuke this thread, let's create another where we discuss how to stop censorship in general and not only anime titties.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 2

Just now, Jigsy1 said:

I wasn't comparing the weapons in the game, though...

No you're trying to compare the guns in COD to anime sexy time in senran kagura.

You're comparing a military shooter to an anime action game. Where the thing most people get upset about in that military shooter is the blood and guts and violence. Compared to an anime action game where most people get upset about the is the risque sexy stuff.

Replacing the guns in Call of Duty would equal replacing the weapons in senran kagura. Neither would really affect gameplay.

And in turn replacing the blood guts and extreme violence in Call of Duty would equal replacing the risk a sexy stuff in senran kagura. In this case neither would affect gameplay either.

• Like 1