Prestigious Award Not Unlocking?

Killacapri

On 29.11.2018 at 8:28 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

Because doing that did so well for Gorod :/

Guess people just have to accept the this trend of unobtainable 3arc trophies. First BO2's Big Leagues, then BO3's GK, now this. Can't wait for the next one. 

Yeah but GK got fixed 1 month ago. There are several achievers since october 27th

24 minutes ago, stefant2002 said:

Pretty sure it's not fixed, people found a method to play digital games on the 1.0 version so i guess that that is how people managed to achieve the trophy.

That's exactly how they're doing it. They downgraded to 1.26 update. They MIGHT be able to connect to other players using XBSLink, but it has not been tested to my knowledge. 

39 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Yeah but GK got fixed 1 month ago. There are several achievers since october 27th

Not fixed. Never will be. See: Big Leagues.

On 11/29/2018 at 0:51 AM, SomeoneHelpMeUnlockR said:

Is it Max level or master prestige

Max level or prestige of 25 different weapons in the zombies.  Not sure where everybody keeps getting the max rank thing from.  It pretty clearly says reach max level/or prestige with 25 different weapons. Not to say it isn't glitched, but the guide creator clearly misunderstood the requirements when making it.

Edited by PWNED-fatboy

41 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

That's exactly how they're doing it. They downgraded to 1.26 update. They MIGHT be able to connect to other players using XBSLink, but it has not been tested to my knowledge. 

Maybe not on consoles, but it was fixed 5 months ago on PC.

Totally different situation too, people can't do the super easter egg right now unless they play with someone else that already had it done prior to it breaking

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Maybe not on consoles, but it was fixed 5 months ago on PC.

Totally different situation too, people can't do the super easter egg right now unless they play with someone else that already had it done prior to it breaking

I would help someone do the super, but I got my ass carried for Revelations lol 

Don't be surprised if it doesn't get fixed.  Dominion never got fixed.  Don't tell me it wasn't as popular of a game either because over 250,000 people own that one just on this site.  maybe thats not a lot of owners for a COD game but in comparison to most all other franchises it's a lot.  They don't give a rats ass about trophy hunters and trophies at Activision or treyarch.  I find it interesting that they got the multiplayer trophies fixed so fast but we hear nothing about this one.  It feels like if it's too much trouble they don't bother and maybe this requires too much effort.  Not many people complaining about it either because most people don't feel the need to bother leveling weapons in zombies because they have no hope at the character unlocks in blackout anyway.  Even if people were complaining a lot about it I doubt giving their track record they would care.  People talk about Gorod Krovi being a three year old game so this is different.  Bullshit...they still sell the dlc pack for Gorod  for 14.99 same as when it released.   I expect the game to work as it did when it released if not better.  So it's 100 degrees outside and someone sells you a broken AC you would be pissed off and the company would replace the unit and send it back to the manufacture.  But with a video game its' ok to sell a broken product.  Bullshit again.  Money is money it all adds up and spends the same no matter what your'e spending it on.  Treyarch is spending more time trying to bundle some shit weapon skin pack together for $20.00 then they are fixing the broken ass game you bought in the 1st place.     

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Don't be surprised if it doesn't get fixed.  Dominion never got fixed.  Don't tell me it wasn't as popular of a game either because over 250,000 people own that one just on this site.  maybe thats not a lot of owners for a COD game but in comparison to most all other franchises it's a lot.  They don't give a rats ass about trophy hunters and trophies at Activision or treyarch.  I find it interesting that they got the multiplayer trophies fixed so fast but we hear nothing about this one.  It feels like if it's too much trouble they don't bother and maybe this requires too much effort.  Not many people complaining about it either because most people don't feel the need to bother leveling weapons in zombies because they have no hope at the character unlocks in blackout anyway.  Even if people were complaining a lot about it I doubt giving their track record they would care.  People talk about Gorod Krovi being a three year old game so this is different.  Bullshit...they still sell the dlc pack for Gorod  for 14.99 same as when it released.   I expect the game to work as it did when it released if not better.  So it's 100 degrees outside and someone sells you a broken AC you would be pissed off and the company would replace the unit and send it back to the manufacture.  But with a video game its' ok to sell a broken product.  Bullshit again.  Money is money it all adds up and spends the same no matter what your'e spending it on.  Treyarch is spending more time trying to bundle some shit weapon skin pack together for $20.00 then they are fixing the broken ass game you bought in the 1st place.     

I have faith it'll get fixed because the Treyarch twitter replied to someone saying it's being looked into. This response from the Activision Support twitter means NOTHING, but from Treyarch themselves it holds a bit more weight.

But the points you make are very valid. If it's not fixed by February then i'll lose all hope really. 

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Revelations is pretty easy as long as you have the right gobblegums for the boss. I'd say it's the easiest of the Easter eggs

Eh, I'd say DE is the easiest, though SoE can be quite easier with certain ggs (though without them, the flag step is a bitch)

43 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I have faith it'll get fixed because the Treyarch twitter replied to someone saying it's being looked into. This response from the Activision Support twitter means NOTHING, but from Treyarch themselves it holds a bit more weight.

But the points you make are very valid. If it's not fixed by February then i'll lose all hope really. 

I mean isn't that their response for GK as well?

3 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Eh, I'd say DE is the easiest, though SoE can be quite easier with certain ggs (though without them, the flag step is a bitch)

I mean isn't that their response for GK as well?

We finished it on round 11, could have been 10 if not for an unfortunate nuke drop. As long as you have near death experience during the boss, it's next to impossible to lose

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It might take several days before Treyarch will fix it or even several months but I have a strong feeling they will fix it eventually like they did with MP 101 and the errors occurring in the game. Even though players have tried everything to get this trophy leading to no solutions so there ain't anything we can do atm. What i am unsure about are if the players who already prestiged 25 weapons will get the trophy pop when loading the game or they have to redo the grind.

• Like 1

On 1.12.2018 at 1:58 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

Ok i was wrong about gk but i think you cant compare it to big leagues. iirc big leagues was an intended shut down. Very unfortunate move but not a bug

5 hours ago, westersburg said:

Ok i was wrong about gk but i think you cant compare it to big leagues. iirc big leagues was an intended shut down. Very unfortunate move but not a bug

Yes, but they could've reactivated the seasons, or change the trophy description to something that's not limited.

7 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I'm going to shock you all so much here and possibly make 1 or 2 of you faint: it did NOT fix the trophy!

I know, i'm as shocked as you are. 

For real? Bloody hell this is the last time I buy a Treyarch game. I'm actually impressed they managed to fix 1 out of the 2 trophies (MP 101)

I evidently know nothing about fixing games or game codes or how to patch a game so my question is, is it ever possible that fixing a problem with a game is impossible or maybe that it would require a shutdown of online services for a period of time therefore disrupting the game for everyone?  Or is it just they don't care.  Has there ever been a trophy day one in any game that the devs didn't bother to ever fix?  I just find it unbelievable that they wouldn't have fixed this by now unless it was going to cause some sort of major disruption to the game.  IDK.