Seal the Deal DLC coming to PS4?

DragonQuest238

13 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Has anyone been unable to access the DLCs in game after purchasing them? If I click on either one, all I can do is go back to the main menu. 

Load up your old save file, you don't access them via the main menu

On 23/03/2021 at 10:45 AM, Shadiochao said:

I don't have experience with it, but there's an easier mode that doesn't disable the achievements. WIth that mode, you also only need to complete each level, and can ignore the 2 bonus challenges each one has. Some of the harder levels were nerfed further when the Nyakuza DLC came out. 

It sounds like the easier option might even make a lot of challenges too easy

How do you enable Easy mode? 

The game was fun, so I'm happy it's getting more content, I just wish it didn't take so long for it to release on PS4. It has been over 3 years since I platinumed the game and if I ever decide to do the DLC I will have to relearn the whole game. I'm not trying to complain, I just feel like I would be more interested in playing the dlc if it could of released PS4 back when the game was still fresh in my mind. I'm not saying I'll never do the DLC, it's just with a growing backlog and many more games on the horizon, I just really don't have that much interest in going back to it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AngelMJ said:

A co-op mode ? In a solo game ?! Seriously ?

I'm very happy to play A Hat In Time again. But I'm a solo player and a completist. It's very annoying.

Just get a second controller and do it by yourself. Tons of people have had loads of fun I the co-op with this game.

42 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Just get a second controller and do it by yourself. Tons of people have had loads of fun I the co-op with this game.

"Just" get a second controller ? I have one controller, that's my problem. So what ? Buy another ? Just for a trophy ?

Fun is not the problem. I bought this game 3 years ago, because it was a single player of my favorite game style. And I'm a completist. So sorry to be just little annoyed when they add a multiplayer trophy in a solo game. I think it's not difficult to understand my situation. Thanks.

2 hours ago, duboiszack said:

The game was fun, so I'm happy it's getting more content, I just wish it didn't take so long for it to release on PS4. It has been over 3 years since I platinumed the game and if I ever decide to do the DLC I will have to relearn the whole game. I'm not trying to complain, I just feel like I would be more interested in playing the dlc if it could of released PS4 back when the game was still fresh in my mind. I'm not saying I'll never do the DLC, it's just with a growing backlog and many more games on the horizon, I just really don't have that much interest in going back to it.

I'm in the same case. But after few minutes, I regained control of the character very easily.

The news worlds are very fun, specially metro level.

Edited by AngelMJ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

what missions did you do for this? Can I just replay mafia with a second controller on? 

You can go all the way up to collecting a time piece solo and just enable co-op right before grabbing it and it will count. I think it does need to be 3 separate missions though.

3 minutes ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

Anyone having issues getting trophies on PS5? I did not get the trophy for not upsetting the captain or the 3 time coop trophy.... 

the co op trophy has to be done on three time pieces you never obtained before if you got all the time pieces in the main game you need to either do it in the dlc or start a new game

• Like 1

I’m getting insanely frustrated with this DLC already man..

I finally got the 3 co-op trophy, idk what I did wrong. 

now I got all the relics from the Arctic cruise, but they gave me two relics from the other DLC??  Now I have to go to the metro dlc to get the other two relics, but the two relics that make up the other podium near the metro entrance doesn’t unlock anything? I put the two pieces on that podium and nothing happens. 

11 hours ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

I’m getting insanely frustrated with this DLC already man..

I finally got the 3 co-op trophy, idk what I did wrong. 

now I got all the relics from the Arctic cruise, but they gave me two relics from the other DLC??  Now I have to go to the metro dlc to get the other two relics, but the two relics that make up the other podium near the metro entrance doesn’t unlock anything? I put the two pieces on that podium and nothing happens. 

you might have put them in wrong order on the podium

1 hour ago, Segimon said:

Even with easy mode, some challenges are still a doozy. Probably a 5/10 in difficulty. If we had to do all challenges without the easy mode, it would easily be an 8. Really fun DLC nonetheless. 

So its confirmed that even if you do everything on easy, it unlocks the "get all death wish stamps" trophy?