Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

12 Drummers Drumming: Guitar Hero Live :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Burnout Paradise Remastered :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 

9 Ladies Dancing: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 

8 Maids A-Milking: Resident Evil 7 

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men At Sea :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying: The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame 

5 Gold Rings: Persona 5 :platinum:

4 Colly Birds: Batman Arkham Asylum :platinum:

3 French Hens: Enigmatis 2

2 Turtle Doves: Final Fantasy XV 

I have another update with the Burnout Paradise plat. Big thanks to @Ratchet2425 for helping me with the MP trophies. I have no idea what game to tackle next but hopefully it won't be too long before my next update.

• Like 1

Geez, people are moving at breakneck speeds. My list changed slightly due to my finding some other games on my hard drive that I never finished as well as Black Friday options. But I did platinum Uncharted and should be done with The Order 1886 today. 

12 Drummers Drumming: ? - Still Deciding 

11 Pipers Piping: ? - Still Deciding

10 Lords A-Leaping: Dust An Elysian Tail - Awesome platform game... with tons of jumping.

9 Ladies Dancing: Blackwood Crossing - Have it but never played it. Female lead.

8 Maids A-Milking: Everybody's Gone to Rapture - Thanks for the recommendation jninja79!

7 Swans A-Swimming: Uncharted :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying: God of War - All about Kratos in fatherhood and teaching his son. Also, I haven't played it yet. 

5 Gold Rings: Sleeping Dogs - Have to make money to buy a lot of things. There are even trophies associated with money. That $50,000 bet trophy...oh boy.

4 Colly Birds: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice  - Very dark and psychotic. Also, haven't fully beat it. 

3 French Hens: The Order 1886 - Game's set in London England.

2 Turtle Doves: Final Fantasy XV- Recommended, have entire chocobo missions and that GIANT adamantoise...how could I forget.  Thanks eigen-space!

1 A Partridge in a Pear Tree: Trine 2 - A classic that I never finished.

Edited by OneSkillPoint

12 Drummers Drumming

11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords A-Leaping

9 Ladies Dancing

8 Maids A-Milking

7 Swans A-Swimming:

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings: Fallout shelter :platinum:
4 Colly Birds: Batman: Arkham city (working on)

3 French Hens

2 Turtle Doves:
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Done my first game for this with fallout shelter, about to start arkham city. I'll add more to my list as I think of them.

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/06f921/L2e11f6.png

I felt like procrastinating a bit on my homework, so I went ahead and gave Detention a run. (Aptly named game, cuz clearly detention is where I belong lol.) It's a rather interesting but short horror-foreign-indie game that has some cool ideas and some decent scares. Not the most horrifying or ground breaking thing or anything like that, but it's worth a go in my opinion~

Completed:

Seven Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men At Sea

Four Colly Birds: Detention

Planned:

12 Drummers Drumming: Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight

11 Pipers Piping: Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight OR Shadow of the Colossus
10 Lords A-Leaping: Saints Row IV OR Guacamelee! OR Celeste

9 Ladies Dancing: Beyond Two Souls

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life OR Stardew Valley

6 Geese A-Laying: Detroit Become Human

5 Gold Rings: GTA III
3 French Hens: Late Shift

2 Turtle Doves: Yooka Laylee
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Let's see what I get for Christmas~

• Like 1

Since @Leon Castle did his shots, I thought I'd do mine in an update... ;)

sp3.png

11 Pipers Piped

sp2.png

7 Swans Swum (used the funky Spyro recolor cheat to make him my favorite color :D)

Gonna try for the Golden Rings tomorrow after I get some sleep, my throat itches really bad. :(

Current Update:

• 12 Drummers Drumming: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • 11 Pipers Piping: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:
  • 7 Swans A-Swimming: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! :platinum:
  • 6 Geese A-Laying: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • 5 Golden Rings: Spyro the Dragon
  • 3 French Hens: My Brother Rabbit
  • 2 Turtle Doves: World of Final Fantasy

Other numbers pending, I hope to add a new game before Thanksgiving, but won't be platinuming any more games except for Spyro the Dragon and Ni no Kuni until after I get my 100th, which is the latter game.

• Like 2

UPDATE: Completed Sound shapes (ps vita) (category 12)

12. ✅Sound shapes (ps vita). 
11. ✅ Killing floor 2 (ps 4). 

10. ✅ Kung Fu Rabbit (ps vita). 

5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (ps vita). 
3. F1 2018 (ps4).

Looking forward to play f1 2018. Waited to play because I wanted a steering wheel. Ordered it today with the black friday deals:D

Edited by markie816

Quick update, no new plat for now because time attack is being rude in Double Focus, but since I know I got Gravity Rush 2 on the way, might as well include it on the list, just have to do the first one before working on it~

Updated List :

12 Drummers Drumming: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Touhou Double Focus (66%)
10 Lords A-Leaping: SUPER SKULL SMASH GO! 2 TURBO :platinum:

9 Ladies DancingGravity Rush

8 Maids A-Milking

7 Swans A-Swimming

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds: Yomawari: Night Alone

3 French Hens

2 Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear TreeGravity Rush 2

Edited by Yorukaze-Dae-

Got a small progress update: managed to defeat the boss of chapter 6 in Dungeon Travelers 2. That was a huge difficulty spike. The devs really trolled gamers with this chapter: usually it's possible to convert defeated bosses into a tome that can be equipped for passive bonuses. However, that wasn't possible with this boss due to story reasons :shakefist: .

• Like 2

sp1.png

5 Golden Rings Gotten

As shown by Spyro(now purple with the color cheats) striking a pose in Gnasty's bedroom, I've finally gotten the five golden rings game completed. So that's the entire trilogy platinumed. I am getting rid of it - I am not really going to get 100% in Year of the Dragon because I really hate the skateboarding races. ?

Current Update:

I have still no ideas for the other categories which is stupid because Partridge is for a game I should like, but I already have all of the games I like in other categories! Maybe another Kingdom Hearts game...

12 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

It's almost like there was a fun new game that came out this month or something.

xDxDxDxDYa think?! ?

Edited by DragonQuest238

Updated once again! @Deadpool--Rik, @Kent10201, and @eigen-space my apologies for missing your games. I must've missed them in all the forum posts. Let me know if there are any more issues.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves! I'll be able to hop on it myself after I get back to my place from spending Thanksgiving with family.

Edited by SpaceCoresDad
  • Like 3

Hey @SpaceCoresDad, I noticed that my row on the spreadhseet has only two games, Final Fantasy XV and Ray Gigant, with Sly 3 missing. However, I was about to give up on Sly 3's platinum for now and would swap it with Spyro the Dragon, for the 5th category.

Meanwhile, I haven't progressed a lot, but still I finished FFXV's story a while ago and only need to do a little post-game grinding for the plat. As for Ray Gigant, I reached Chapter 12/13 (the game has 18 chapters). As for Spyro, I couldn't resist anymore and bought the trilogy yesterday. Already halfway the Peacemaker's World.

2018-11-21-054016.jpg

And the six geese have laid their eggs. :)

Just wanted to put a quick update. I plan on finding some games to get into the other categories, at least two more including Partridge, tomorrow. But Thanksgiving is coming so I might not be around on Thursday, busy watching the Macy's parade on TV and all that. ;)

Current Update:

And Double Focus is done~ Final run got to the last boss under 20min, and barely made it...

Current Status:

12 Drummers Drumming: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Touhou Double Focus :platinum:
10 Lords A-Leaping: SUPER SKULL SMASH GO! 2 TURBO :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing: Gravity Rush
4 Colly Birds: Yomawari: Night Alone

And a Partridge in a Pear TreeGravity Rush 2

Edited by Yorukaze-Dae-

Woo! I finally have a game on the board for this event. That took me so much longer than I intended it too, especially since the estimated time to platinum is about 65-70 hours, and I took about 100. But all those ?'s I just couldn't help myself explore them all! Hopefully with the holiday coming up, and actually having some time off, I'll be able to start blasting through the Spyro games and catch up with everyone!

S7a8294.png Spyro the Dragon (10 Lords A-Leaping) 0%

S88259a.png Assassin's Creed Rogue (7 Swans A-Swimming) 80%

Sacc62e.png Assassin's Creed Odyssey (6 Geese A-Laying) :platinum:

S372d20.png Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (5 Golden Rings) 0%

Sde0e4a.png Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (2 Turtle Doves) 0%

The Order 1886 done. Fantastic game, I don't care what anyone says. Ends abruptly though. I had Trine 2 as my partridge but I'm back at Rouge Galaxy. 

12 Drummers Drumming: ? - Still Deciding 

11 Pipers Piping: Nubla - Underrated game with an underrated soundtrack. (Might be my favorite one!)

10 Lords A-Leaping: Dust An Elysian Tail - Awesome platform game... with tons of jumping.

9 Ladies Dancing: Tomb Raider - Going with Laura. Obvious reasons. 

8 Maids A-Milking: Everybody's Gone to Rapture - Thanks for the recommendation jninja79!

7 Swans A-Swimming: Uncharted :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying: God of War - All about Kratos in fatherhood and teaching his son. Also, I haven't played it yet. 

5 Gold Rings: Sleeping Dogs - Have to make money to buy a lot of things. There are even trophies associated with money. That $50,000 bet trophy...oh boy.

4 Colly Birds: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice  - Very dark and psychotic. Also, haven't fully beat it. 

3 French Hens: The Order 1886 :platinum:

2 Turtle Doves: Final Fantasy XV- Recommend, have entire chocobo missions and that GIANT adamantoise...how could I forget.  Thanks eigen-space!

1 A Partridge in a Pear Tree: Rouge Galaxy - A classic that brings back great memories and has a full trophy set to complete.

Edited by OneSkillPoint