NaseemJohn

Easiest 70 Gold Medals

182 posts in this topic

On 24-2-2019 at 4:56 PM, mgrantz said:

I spent several hours last night unsuccessfully trying for gold in A Short Walk in a Pretty Town.  The problem for me is always not finishing within the time limit of 4 minutes, 30 seconds.  The one time I did it within the time limit by rushing, I didn't get the 20 headshots.  I might give it another go today, before skipping it.  So I'm curious as to methods to quicken my time (aside from the obvious kill everyone quickly).

I skipped ASWIAPT as well because of the same reasons and multiple tries. It's nearly impossible (for me at least) to get all the requirements done in one solid run. Skipped that one and moved on with the story. One thing I do (from half way ch. 3 onward) is get full cores, manually save, check gold requirements, do the mission and reload if needed. For some missions it would be possible to do it via replay so I would not reload but if any requirements involves anything with health items, time/speed or accuracy I do a reload right away and try again. 

Currently in Chapter 4 but want to do all the challenges first so that's consuming most of my precious time. It's a drag and a pain to complete them all.........  

Did the recent update fix the dumbass basic stats when in replay mode?

8 hours ago, Zach said:

Did the recent update fix the dumbass basic stats when in replay mode?

To the best of my knowledge, the update from yesterday only concerns Red Dead Online. So I'm afraid not.. 

I had a bit of an issue getting the gold for the course of true love 2. No matter what I do I cand get the under 3 mins even tho I've clocked it at around 2 mins 30 seconds from start to finish skipping cutscenes it just won't read

Nevermind I forgot this game has issues with also doing stuff "to fast" aswell

Edited by Taliesin_2943

Any updates regarding fixing replay mode?

It suck having little/low stats. I have 50 golds and need 20, it is so hard.

Some require me to skip scenes and some don't.

Thank you so much for this guide! This is one of the only trophy I need for the platinum! :)<3 xx 

On 07/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, NaseemJohn said:

I wasnt aware that you could reload checkpoint on that one. Main reason I didn't bother with it is because there's a whole 5 minute part at the beginning where you're just riding around with rain falls so restarting that every time you failed would of been tedious whereas a small walk in town can be done in 3-4 minutes. With that method you just showed though I would recommend switching a small walk in town for archeology for beginners.

This was so hard for me I agreee OMG! xD 

Hey all! 

This is the last trophy I need, and I am using the list in the OP to help me! 

Firstly, thank you very much for providing this list. Very useful! 

Secondly, while the list is subjective and dependent on player skill, I think the list is about 80% accurate. Some on the timed challenges are so tight there is literally no margin for error, and the head shot challenges can be crazy. I guess practice makes perfect. 

Thankfully I can exit the mission/view challenge status' - (press left on the D-PAD).

Onwards and upwards!