Sly Ripper

Any issues with the new server?

69 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

 

There's no joke.

 

 

Can you guys see if it happens in an incognito tab with you logged out?

Logged out and tried accessing the site from both a regular tab and an incognito tab, no errors whatsoever. Only tried on PC.

 

To add to what @MidnightDragon said above, I just noticed the trophy cards on the main page are not there. The links works and the profiles load without issues but the image of the card itself is not visible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The search function seems to be back to normal. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is A-Ok on this front. The image on the trophy cards seems to be working now.

 

Thanks. Great work Sly Ripper 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the new server will finally get rid of that "bug" where threads where you asked to delete all posts from still appear under your Activity.

Edited by Lance_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Trophy cards will not generate when updating your account.

 

Looks like they are, probably just being cached by your browser

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

 

Looks like they are, probably just being cached by your browser

 

I can get the trophy cards, what I meant was when I update my profile on the home page, the box to the left stays black for my name.  So I can no longer see a snapshot of my trophy card.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PermaFox said:

 

I can get the trophy cards, what I meant was when I update my profile on the home page, the box to the left stays black for my name.  So I can no longer see a snapshot of my trophy card.

 

Oh I'll fix that

 

Edit: fixed

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

 

Oh I'll fix that

 

Edit: fixed

Thanks Sly!  I'm a happy camper!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unsure if it's due to the update, but the guide bot seems to be lazing around. Guide status isn't updated in the thread title and there was no new thread created when a new guide was submitted for review.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Unsure if it's due to the update, but the guide bot seems to be lazing around. Guide status isn't updated in the thread title and there was no new thread created when a new guide was submitted for review.

 

Just chatted with Sly about this, he says it should be fixed now!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

 

Just chatted with Sly about this, he says it should be fixed now!

Yep, it seems to work again. It just needed a good ol' whip :comp: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno if it's from my site, but while the forums looks pretty fine, the PSN Trophiespart(Whatever you call it XD) where my trophies are viewable, looks messed up

28dcf4e2-f71c-4a98-a55d-50a0e723c093.png

Edited by Rewemarkt66
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.