Any issues with the new server?

Sly Ripper

I get a 502 error when clicking "more" on the sessions section from the homepage, but it works fine from the navbar itself (including from the homepage). A refresh fixes it, but it does it every time. On Chrome mobile.

edit: also get the same error when clicking "more" under trophy lists, or when clicking any username (including my own) from the "recently viewed" on the main page. Again refreshing fixes it. Other links are fine. 

Edit again: also, the trophy cards that normally appear on the front page are blank. Just a transparent black box. The background image (the big one that stretches across the whole page) appears, and the black box is clickable to take you to a person's profile, but it's totally blank, no info on it. 

Edited by Kristycism
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

When searching for a game on the Games page it's not showing. For example when I search for Sky Force Reloaded or Spyro, games which haven't even got any of those words will pop up and not the game I'm looking for.

I've had the same issue with Eliosi's Hunt, Enigmatis 2, Eventide, Fall of Light, Fallen Legion, Fallout Shelter, Feral Fury (yes, going down the E-F...). Googling those games with "psnprofiles" brings up the correct page, so I'm not sure what happened...

Edited by visighost
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

When searching for a game on the Games page it's not showing. For example when I search for Sky Force Reloaded or Spyro, games which haven't even got any of those words will pop up and not the game I'm looking for.

This. Many games I've searched for are missing. Shadow of the Colossus PS4 and Dead by Deadlight are 2 missing from search.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Also having issues with various games not showing up in search but are definitely on the site.

Not sure but the issue appears to be related to the mobile version of the site, maybe? If anyone else could confirm the 502 errors are exclusive to the mobile version, that'd be great. 

The site is still working totally fine for me on my PC.

2 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Not sure but the issue appears to be related to the mobile version of the site, maybe? If anyone else could confirm the 502 errors are exclusive to the mobile version, that'd be great. 

The site is still working totally fine for me on my PC.

I got some 502 on my desktop.

11 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I got some 502 on my desktop.

9 minutes ago, visighost said:

Same here.

Hmmm, it looks like is not mobile related then ?

Maybe it is affecting only certain users/accounts. Hopefully, Sly Ripper and the rest of the web team will sort things out soon for you guys.