Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

3 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

No. They told us on discord that they still working on the trophy fix. It was supposed to be in 8.2 , but they take it off because of some problems , then it was supposed to be in 8.3 , but there are still few some issues. So it will be in the 8.4 or 8.5 patch.

Where do I find what they said? This is getting beyond a joke man 

I just got well over 100 kills on FPP only and nothing so idk probably going to give up on this game until a confirmed patch it out that actually works. I wonder since I got my first kill in TPP then switch to FPP that messed the trophy? I also gotten no smg  kills  Or anything else which is weird. 

On 9/27/2020 at 10:36 PM, danrules123 said:

I just got well over 100 kills on FPP only and nothing so idk probably going to give up on this game until a confirmed patch it out that actually works. I wonder since I got my first kill in TPP then switch to FPP that messed the trophy? I also gotten no smg  kills  Or anything else which is weird. 

Ok just got the trophy 110 kills on FPP duo then like 60 in solo and it unlocked while playing solo. I guess kills in duo or squads doesn’t count properly. I guess I’m going to stick to solo from now on.?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 0:46 AM, danrules123 said:

Ok just got the trophy 110 kills on FPP duo then like 60 in solo and it unlocked while playing solo. I guess kills in duo or squads doesn’t count properly. I guess I’m going to stick to solo from now on.?

It really doesn't matter its pure luck.  I been talking to several ppl about how they played when they got the trophy . They serverjumped , mode jumped , switched between tpp and fpp  , played with different weapons   . I covered everything. I believe I am on 4000 kills so giving up after 100 kills .. well up to u guys.  There is no way to tell if or when u get the trophy , no way to prevent it and I also know new players who dnt get the trophy so thats also not a way . Its only pure luck .

I've had some joy with these trophies lately, as follows:

SHOOT THE KNEE (10 crossbow kills) - popped on the 11th kill

TRIGONOMETRY NOVICE (10 sniper headshots) - popped on the 20th headshot kill

FAST AND FURIOUS (10 roadkills) - popped on the 25th roadkill

However I still have not got

MASTER ASSASSIN (1000 kills) - on 2,754 kills as of today

LAST SURVIVOR (10 wins) - on 20 wins, 14 of them have been on Solo

I also managed 1165 kills and 10 (solo) wins just in Season 8 - but still these gold trophies elude me! 

Edited by JOT381

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trophy Update from the dev :

PlayStation Trophies issue

PlayStation trophies that won't unlock have been a (very) long-standing issue for some of our players. Without going into overly technical details that could be boring, let's just say that we can blame this concern on the trophy data that does not save properly on their servers. Ideally, when data is not stored properly on the trophy servers, the game checks its data against the servers and returns it until it is confident that the server has the correct data. However, it turns out that this is not the case for some of our players. In order to fix the problem once and for all, we've decided to upgrade to a newer version of the PlayStation SDK (which supports a more stable method of data warehousing).

That said, this approach requires us to observe additional platform regulation and upgrade our middleware. This upgrade is a maneuver to be approached with the greatest caution. This is because middleware can influence some crucial elements of gameplay, such as audio, but also our PC versions. Therefore, we sympathize with you, and we know how annoying these trophy issues can be, but our engineers and QA testers need a lot of time to verify that SDK upgrades are not causing issues. extremely serious. We are in the process of determining the work required and hope to start very soon. Our goal is to implement these changes in the next quarter.

36 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Trophy Update from the dev :

PlayStation Trophies issue

PlayStation trophies that won't unlock have been a (very) long-standing issue for some of our players. Without going into overly technical details that could be boring, let's just say that we can blame this concern on the trophy data that does not save properly on their servers. Ideally, when data is not stored properly on the trophy servers, the game checks its data against the servers and returns it until it is confident that the server has the correct data. However, it turns out that this is not the case for some of our players. In order to fix the problem once and for all, we've decided to upgrade to a newer version of the PlayStation SDK (which supports a more stable method of data warehousing).

That said, this approach requires us to observe additional platform regulation and upgrade our middleware. This upgrade is a maneuver to be approached with the greatest caution. This is because middleware can influence some crucial elements of gameplay, such as audio, but also our PC versions. Therefore, we sympathize with you, and we know how annoying these trophy issues can be, but our engineers and QA testers need a lot of time to verify that SDK upgrades are not causing issues. extremely serious. We are in the process of determining the work required and hope to start very soon. Our goal is to implement these changes in the next quarter.

So another three months, eh? Still not holding my breath...

• 3 weeks later...

I think they just aren't bothered about the trophy situation now. Seeing as more people are having the platinum pop since the game went free on PS+ then I don't think the minority of people who have had the game for a lot longer and are missing out on a couple of trophies popping is a worry for them.

Hence why they've kept promising and not coming up with anything. The last post with the new 'solution' could have been done a long time ago but I just think it's something else they'll use to keep people quiet for a little longer.

I've tried messaging a couple more times on the discord but I'm getting no response. Guess they're tired of dealing with it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-01-07 at 9:17 PM, tucihungary said:

I am at 4279 kills, still no trophy

Oof I did not need to hear that ?

I hope you get it ”soon”.

I’m at 722 kills on season 10 (only FPP squad) now so I hope getting 1000 on season 10 works but I’m not counting on it...

Edit: I finally got it!!! After 2607 kills. Gotta love the bots, otherwise I would probably be under 100 kills lol

Edited by chilly_schrimp
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I got really lucky. Only 2 trophies glitched for me. Win 10 came around 14 wins. 1000 kills unlocked at 1269 kills. I wonder if starting later did help (got it from plus). Although my friend played at the same time as me and a bunch of his haven't unlocked yet when they should have so it could just come down to luck

• 1 month later...

has anyone got this recently? like last 2 months recently? ive just hit the 1k mark and dont fancy going to 8k to still not having it unlock, also does anyone know where to find grenades most common? found like 15 grenades in 50 matches. i started when it came free on ps+ too.

• 2 months later...

I asked again about the trophy bugs on the discord. The response I had was they were looking to have a fix in place later this year.

The also said this last October/November and nothing was done then so I'm not holding my breath for a quick fix.

3 hours ago, pidi48 said:

The response I had was they were looking to have a fix in place later this year.

They told me last December that they would implement the fix "during the next quarter" which would've been Jan - Mar. It is almost July now...

On 6/22/2021 at 2:30 PM, GeneSaw said:

They told me last December that they would implement the fix "during the next quarter" which would've been Jan - Mar. It is almost July now...

well all the trophies are unlocking for me it's just some of them are unlocking later than they should.  Especially the gun kill related trophies for whatever reason.  i played the NA version a few months back and it was the same thing the smg and assault rifle kill trophies unlocked late but well before I hit 1000 total kills which popped on exactly 1000 kills.