Trophies Not Unlocking

Dzwienkoswit

On 3/12/2019 at 10:16 AM, bpmotard said:

Same happened to me, I think Codemasters is aware of this problem and a patch might fix this, until then, we have two unobtainable trophies... 

I do not understand the game was patched and I just ended up in Tier 1(again) and no trophy. This is cursed ?????

1 hour ago, nmmc said:

I do not understand the game was patched and I just ended up in Tier 1(again) and no trophy. This is cursed 1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png

Same here, what a bunch of bs.

1 hour ago, zer007uk said:

Upgraded still won't unlock for me, I've upgraded 7 cars now and zip zilch. I'm giving up with this game. What a waste of time and money 

Have you upgraded any before the last patch? If so downgrade them to level 1 and then upgrade them back to the highest level again. That worked for me.

On 25-3-2019 at 5:24 PM, arnstein50 said:

Hello guys. Tried adaptable trophy after 1.05 patch today. Still not working !!!. Anyone else tried it ?

It's still not fixed as far as I know. I just need this trophy and "Fire up that car... Again" before I can unlock platinum for this game. I guess we gotta be patient, although this should have been patched already weeks ago imo

11 hours ago, Rijdende-Rechter said:

It's still not fixed as far as I know. I just need this trophy and "Fire up that car... Again" before I can unlock platinum for this game. I guess we gotta be patient, although this should have been patched already weeks ago imo

I agree, i keep tweeting them about it and sent them an email as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, cars given from deluxe is the reason why the trophy not unlocking, for the living the dream, that audi is the reason, for purchase all grade A, that subaru is the reason, and for the upgrade, cars from bonus aren't count, so, just toss away all your deluxe bonus car should do the trick..

as for fire up that car, if you are using the audi u get from deluxe edition, i think the trophy wouldn't unlock even if u get to top tier, better manually purchase your own copy and toss away that stupid car.. haha

all of this linked to 1 single reason, any cars not purchased manually doesn't registered wirhin the game causing trophies not unlocking.

Edited by JunPei_TGB
  • Like 1

For the adaptable trophy you need to delete your save file (don't worry all of your information is stored on racenet so you only lose progress for things like your driver information and where you in a current career championship) and then set up a custom event for Australia. Create the following stages, note that the stage itself doesn't matter:

daytime / clear / dry surface

sunset / overcast / dry surface

daytime / rain / wet surface

daytime / cloudy / wet surface

I had the bug with the adaptable trophy and after following these instructions, the trophy popped at the conclusion of the fourth stage.

Yesterday there was a group b event in Spain for deluxe owners. I got tier 1. Logged in just a few minutes ago to get my trophy and credits and the game booted up without the rewards screen. No trophy. No credits. Nothing. Like I didnt even raced. Wtf is going on with this game?! Anyone having the same problem?! 

Nevermind. My trophy and the platinum popped 54 minutes after logging in. Weird.

Edited by LucienNL

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Just won at least 10 stages (via create a championship > selecting one stage from NZ and repeating the championship). I have all assists off, gearbox - manual sequential, time control breaking - 5. And the Wheel Spin trophy hasn't popped. Any suggestions?

Edited by EIdain

18 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Just won at least 10 stages (via create a championship > selecting one stage from NZ and repeating the championship). I have all assists off, gearbox - manual sequential, time control breaking - 5. And the Wheel Spin trophy hasn't popped. Any suggestions?

Turn off time control breaking, also no exterior cameras, everything off.

Otherwise quit the game and try again, sometimes the game gets into a glitched trophy state where no trophies unlock. 

Edited by x7eight
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Turn off time control breaking, also no exterior cameras, everything off.

Otherwise quit the game and try again, sometimes the game gets into a glitched trophy state where no trophies unlock. 

Cheers I've just had a look at a video guide and noticed they had time control breaking off so I'm guessing that's it. I'll try again in a bit and see what happens, gets a bit tedious running the same stage over and over.

Edited by EIdain

Seems an incredible oversight to force people to drive manual. Not everyone will be able to do that, they are more or less cutting out a big portion of players. I know heaps of people who only drive auto

8 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Seems an incredible oversight to force people to drive manual. Not everyone will be able to do that, they are more or less cutting out a big portion of players. I know heaps of people who only drive auto

Well, its only for 10 stages and you can drive on the lowest difficulty. Pressing :cross: or :square: every time the revs hit the red zone shouldn't be too hard ?

Edited by OBSTINATIO
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Well, its only for 10 stages and you can drive on the lowest difficulty. Pressing :cross: or :square: every time the revs hit the red zone shouldn't be too hard 1f602.png

A rather narrow minded view doesnt really have anything to do with anything but ok. What you find easy doesnt mean everyone will find it easy. 

39 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

A rather narrow minded view doesnt really have anything to do with anything but ok. What you find easy doesnt mean everyone will find it easy. 

Nearly every codemasters game has a win or at least compete with all assists turned off trophy 

The best way around this is to run a stage in Spain called subida por carrefera 

it’s a very short stage at less than 3 miles in length and only has a couple of really heaving braking points, no hairpins and been tarmac the H1 cars are easy to control

the AI will set a time of around 3.15-3.20 and this stage can be done in under 3 mins 

Take your time to learn the stage and the heavy braking points and soon enough you will set fast times even with no assists 

this video guide shows the course in action 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Jeez man, it's not that serious, it's just for 1 simple trophy that's not really hard, you're not forced to use manual. And it's not difficult because you have to use manual. Nobody is getting cut for a trophy wanting you to use manual gears for 30 mins.

And not everything has to be easy, if you can't do it you can't do it.  Unbelievable viewpoint.

Edited by x7eight
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, x7eight said:

Jeez man, it's not that serious, it's just for 1 simple trophy that's not really hard, you're not forced to use manual. And it's not difficult because you have to use manual. Nobody is getting cut for a trophy wanting you to use manual gears for 30 mins.

And not everything has to be easy, if you can't do it you can't do it.  Unbelievable viewpoint.

At no point did I say I couldnt use manual but its fine get salty

17 hours ago, EIdain said:

Back on topic, time control breaking had to be turned off. Trophy popped.

Fire Up That Car... Again is just standing in my way now. Probably one of the worst trophies I've come across, having to wait an undefined amount of time before you can even attempt it is especially annoying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EIdain said:

Back on topic, time control breaking had to be turned off. Trophy popped.

Fire Up That Car... Again is just standing in my way now. Probably one of the worst trophies I've come across, having to wait an undefined amount of time before you can even attempt it is especially annoying.

the group b daily community event normally appears about once a week, when the game first came out the trophy was glitched and it took codemasters 6 weeks to release a patch that fixed it 

the power of the car is savage but that’s how it was back then so I think codemasters have done a good job In accurately replicating this car 

1 hour ago, ValeNort46 said:

the group b daily community event normally appears about once a week, when the game first came out the trophy was glitched and it took codemasters 6 weeks to release a patch that fixed it 

the power of the car is savage but that’s how it was back then so I think codemasters have done a good job In accurately replicating this car 

I'm glad it's improved since launch, bugged trophies are definitely the worst. No complaints about the car, I've took it for a spin already to get some of the engine upgrades unlocked and get used to the feel of it. I just dislike the time-gating (the 3 weekly community events one is annoying too, but at least it's easy), then there's the not having any way of knowing if your time was good enough until the following day when the challenges reset.

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

I'm glad it's improved since launch, bugged trophies are definitely the worst. No complaints about the car, I've took it for a spin already to get some of the engine upgrades unlocked and get used to the feel of it. I just dislike the time-gating (the 3 weekly community events one is annoying too, but at least it's easy), then there's the not having any way of knowing if your time was good enough until the following day when the challenges reset.

After you set the time with the Quattro and are returned back to the events menu you can press r1 (I think) to get a rough idea of your time compared to others and this will give you a rough idea of your finishing tier

This updates as more times are set so it’s not 100% guess work, as most guides suggest a faultless run should see you in for top tier and the trophy ?

The buy a Kit car trophy didnt unlock. I bought the season pass or whatever its called. It gives you a lot of card including the Kits. I also got a bunch of credits, but dont expect the 'earn' one to pop until I actually win them in game. I sold one Kit car for 0 credits but didnt want to spend 400 K to buy another one. I actually own 2, but nothing.

Crackheadmasters strike again! ?⚠️

Edited by TheGoaler