What Franchise Would You Like To See

BigPete7978

What franchise would you like to see make a return on the PlayStation 4. This can be a remake or a sequel to a previous title that we haven't seen in a while. 

My list could go on forever honestly. I'd love of course to see a FFVII remake one day, though I doubt it would ever happen. Another Shadow Hearts title would be amazing as well, they were great on PS2. Heavenly Sword 2 would be a welcome addition also. 

I would like to see a sequel to FFVII and not remake please. I mean what happened to everybody!?? the world didnt just end there!!! I mean shizzz...the whole FFXIII world is taking 3 full games to explain and who knows if there will be a fourth and fifth... how many Lightnings would be too much!!?? Give us a FFVII sequel..

I would like to see a sequel to FFVII and not remake please. I mean what happened to everybody!?? the world didnt just end there!!! I mean shizzz...the whole FFXIII world is taking 3 full games to explain and who knows if there will be a fourth and fifth... how many Lightnings would be too much!!?? Give us a FFVII sequel..

Agreed. I know a lot of fans say that this was what the point of the Advent Children movie was for, but I want a game haha. 

Crash Bandicoot with warp rooms.

Please please please please please! :)

Everytime I here Crash Bandicoot I remember these commercials. 

• Like 1

The Final Fantasy VII requests wore me out, but I can see why it would be succesful. If there isn't a remake (Which I could see one, given the fact X is getting one) this will definitely be one of the games that goes up on the cloud. It was the first thing I thought of when they said Playstation 1 titles would be on there, along with Xenogears. I'd like to see Dynasty Tactics 3 or another Kessen game, as I'm a bit of a Three Kingdoms Era fanboy. Then again Samurai Warriors could make a return any time as well! Not sure why 3 came out on the Wii...

Gran Turismo, even though it is a certainty one will be developed for the system. I'd like to see one relatively early in the consoles life though instead of having to wait as long as we did for GT5 on the PS3.

And as unlikely as it seems, I'd love to see Shenmue II along with parts I and II remade for the PS4. 

Parker

Edited by Parker

The Final Fantasy VII requests wore me out, but I can see why it would be succesful. If there isn't a remake (Which I could see one, given the fact X is getting one) this will definitely be one of the games that goes up on the cloud. It was the first thing I thought of when they said Playstation 1 titles would be on there, along with Xenogears. I'd like to see Dynasty Tactics 3 or another Kessen game, as I'm a bit of a Three Kingdoms Era fanboy. Then again Samurai Warriors could make a return any time as well! Not sure why 3 came out on the Wii...

Yes everyone has been asking for it forever. Which further confuses me as to why Square Enix has yet to get to work on it, the amount of money the game would make would be insane. Even if they put the recently re-released PC version on the PSN with trophy support, the game would sell a ton. 

Digimon Digital Card Battle 2 (any Digimon fan knows that Digimon is in season 6 there are a lot more cards than 301, even though I never get that much :) )

Spyro (and is not that freakin ugly new spyro games with toys) Im talking about this Spyro

faq-glimmer-cover.jpg

Crash Bandicoot with warp rooms.

Please please please please please! :)

Anohter Crash Bandiccot with warp rooms is a good idea. I still remember the days I spent in front of my PS one playing the first 3 crash bandicoot in one cd (ilegal downloads are good)

Digimon Adventure should come to PS4 and PS3 (it was already released in Japan for PSP, and that remembers me I still have to finish it)

Another Yu-gi-Oh game (and it should be free-to-play, I think)

Conclusion: If this games were created all for PS4, then I would buy it.

A new Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog with their amount of polish and amazing graphics could be one of the best things to happen to PS4, but I just don't see them going back to that :(

I would also love to see a new Jade Cocoon game on PS4, played it on PS1 and it was kind of like Niño Kuni is but you just caught different bugs or something and battled them and that, I don't remember much apart from the fact that it was awesome.

I would like Sony to buy back the rights to Dragon Quest... Nintendo has been screwing it up for too long now and Dragon Quest 8 (PS2) was one of the best there was!  Just sayin... Dragon Quest Swords was gimmicky and far to linear, and all the Dragon Quests on the DS weren't that great (probably because its a handheld version)

Dragon Quest

Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger

Parasite Eve

Breath of Fire

Edited by piggie_pie

At least one more Jak & Daxter game, just to make up for that horrible PSP one.

Dark Cloud, LEVEL-5 is apparently planning a game for PS4 so we might get this.

A Rogue Galaxy sequel, my favorite PS2 game.

Not Rogue Galaxy but you might want to check out this game coming to Vita and PS4

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/disastercake/soul-saga-a-j-rpg-inspired-by-playstation-classics/posts/522368