Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

On ‎25‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 10:51 PM, Neef-GT5 said:

Definitely looks like the next adventures of Obi-Nate Drakobi to me...

I love Uncharted and Star Wars, so to me it's the perfect mashup! BUT... I really wish Bioware would've done an insane Witcher 3 sized Star Wars RPG, where you create your own Jedi and forge your own destiny. But alas - then it wouldn't be canon, my god ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

While this game is looking good, I'm afraid EA is gonna butchered it. I mean, this is EA we're talking about. I am not gonna buy it, but whenever or not it's gonna look good, I won't stop people from buying them. Also, keep your expectations in check because we know about EA today.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So I just pre-ordered the game from Amazon.  So glad I was able to use the gift cards I got from Swagbucks....

EA?  If you're reading this, this is your chance to prove to us that you're not complete scumbags.  You might -- MIGHT -- be able to regain some smidgen of respect with this title.  The ball's in your court....

EDIT: If I sound bitter, it's because I am -- once bitten, twice shy and all that.  Doesn't help that last week was terrible for me.

Edited by redquarter872

just picked up the Deluxe Edition from GameStop. Got my codes redeemed, submitted my receipt via Fandango so I can earn my free ticket to the upcoming movie, and ordered by steelbook case online. Will be playing soon and earning that Plat!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrTrofyHuntr said:

just picked up the Deluxe Edition from GameStop. Got my codes redeemed, submitted my receipt via Fandango so I can earn my free ticket to the upcoming movie, and ordered by steelbook case online. Will be playing soon and earning that Plat!

i think i asked before but where do you get the steelbook? 

edit: googled it. dont like it enough for the price. 

Edited by LegacyJKO09
change