Rage 2 Trophy List Leaked

Sanetsuken

2 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Looks easy and fun.  Might buy sometime later on sale. 1f44d.png

I think RAGE was pretty fun, not a GOTY by any leap of the imagination but nevertheless a fun open world shooter.

Besides, with Days Gone done and nothing major coming up in the next few/several months except Wolfenstein and Borderlands 3 it's definitely worth it to have some fun - will make a fine platinum No. 100 ?

Thanks for sharing Sanetsuken

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

I think RAGE was pretty fun, not a GOTY by any leap of the imagination but nevertheless a fun open world shooter.

Besides, with Days Gone done and nothing major coming up in the next few/several months except Wolfenstein and Borderlands 3 it's definitely worth it to have some fun - will make a fine platinum No. 100 1f601.png

Thanks for sharing Sanetsuken

I have A plague tale and Sniper Elite V2 next week + there will be DLC of AC Odyssey soon.  R2 and BL3 are wait for sales and state of game 3+ months in, I wanna see how Take2 and co treat the game and players first.

3 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Looks like there are no online trophies. What I like is that a lot of the trophies seem to be ones you can get naturally or by accident which are always the most fun to me.

There's no online in Rage2 

Standard and easy list, can't wait to see my collector's edition, that talking head is absurd!!! xD

No online trophies, nice. Hopefully, there is no missables or a certain trophy needing some convoluted method to pop. One of my biggest gripes of online trophies was they either took a damn long grind to accomplish or needed 4+ people working together in a specific way, basically making getting it legit a slim chance. Only a few times I saw a trophy here or there that was relatively simple and easy enough to get.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, llljulll said:

So... no difficulty trophies ? Do you even have to finish the game... ? 

The trophy for finishing the game is probably one of the hidden ones which he didn't post. 

Edited by Killbomb

Small update. There is no difficulty trophy. After getting one of the story trophies and seeing that there wasn't any spoilers aside from mission name I checked them out.

11 hours ago, llljulll said:

So... no difficulty trophies ? Do you even have to finish the game... ? 

No difficulty trophies. But as with most games there's trophies for particular story missions, and i'm assuming the last one is for completing the campaign.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kezzai said:

What's wrong with more content?

The quality of it. I will take one good-written quest over 100 fetch quests anytime anyday. Avalanche games tend to just have bloated maps overrun by gazillions of icons and makes of copy-pasted "content". More identical chests to loot and similar places to plunder with no real substance behind it. Modern openworld suffers from it, which is why I tend to avoid new assassin's creeds, mordors, days gones etc. Kinda got tired of vacuum cleaning the map out of icons.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Akrioz said:

The quality of it. I will take one good-written quest over 100 fetch quests anytime anyday. Avalanche games tend to just have bloated maps overrun by gazillions of icons and makes of copy-pasted "content". More identical chests to loot and similar places to plunder with no real substance behind it. Modern openworld suffers from it, which is why I tend to avoid new assassin's creeds, mordors, days gones etc. Kinda got tired of vacuum cleaning the map out of icons.

Origins nearly killed me, I gave up on Odyssey less than 10 hours in.

So bland and uninteresting...

• Like 3