Top Trophy Hunters Retiring?

1 minute ago, Roughdawg4 said:

I already answered that in my first post, are you not reading what I said.

That quote is from 4 years ago, I play way more now than I did at that point in my life for that interview.  I don't even work at that job anymore, yeah things change over 4 years.

So your proof is an article I did 4 years ago, my proof you are a team is a youtube video.  Who seems to be using logic now?

ye your logic makes too much sense...

why did you ask someone to make the video for you? then ask another friend to post it on psnp? why didnt you do it yourself in the 1st place..

and i never seen an idiot say playing novels with other games is considered being a team.. nor someone carryng me in darksouls and pes can be nearly fully simulated...

well what do i expect from you xD its so funny

keep going iam enjoying this :popcorn:

• Like 1

Just now, Roughdawg4 said:

So now that I answered your question, here is a question all the viewers want to know

What is the truth on Dead 2 Rights Retribution

You unlocked 25 and 50 badges at the same time, way I see it is either

1) you hacked the game

2) you used your own save

Both are violations on PSNP and you should have to hide that game, unless there is an option 3 you would like to answer

1 thing i forgot to mention even 4 years ago you where always neck to neck with me just like how it is now..

there was no difference between now and before you was always close to me and you even passed me back in 2015 didnt you :)

so there is that too so your argument is invalid regarding 4 years ago because it was the same as it was now..

please explain to us how did you complete twisted metal online in like 15mins?

thats why you got flagged on psnprofiles...

you hacked twisted metal about 4 or 5 trophies

the mods have the proof here if they are reading this i hope they post it for you so everyone can see

• Like 2

You didn't answer the question about you hacking Dead 2 Rights Retribution, did everyone just see that :)

Come on Hakoom what happened, why did you unlock 25 and 50 badges at the same time, please explain to us all how that happened.

Everyone else has to explain their stuff in public, its about time you answer this

You did not answer him either, can't you just stop it?

I mean it's not related to anything OP and you can message in a private conversation..

• Like 3

You didn't answer the question about you hacking Dead 2 Rights Retribution, did everyone just see that :)

Come on Hakoom what happened, why did you unlock 25 and 50 badges at the same time, please explain to us all how that happened.

Everyone else has to explain their stuff in public, its about time you answer this

i already explained this the 50 trophy poped because i played at a friends house back in 2010 or 2011 and i didnt sync and when i went back home and continued playing they poped..

now you go ahead and explain your twisted metal hack which is an obvious hack

3 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

So you admit you used your own save file for trophies to appear out of order, this is a clear violation of PSNP rules

no no no now its your turn please tell us about your twisted metal hahahaha did everyone just see that :)

why are you gone from psnp explain how you hacked Twisted Metal

Edited by Hakoom

2 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

I am shocked he finally told the truth.  For years his explanation was always, I have explained this years ago look it up.

Other people would be forced to hide games for admitting they used their own save file to unlock trophies.  I guess we will finally see if Hakoom will be held to the same standard as everyone else

• Like 3

I am shocked he finally told the truth.  For years his explanation was always, I have explained this years ago look it up.

Other people would be forced to hide games for admitting they used their own save file to unlock trophies.  I guess we will finally see if Hakoom will be held to the same standard as everyone else

ye we finaly agree i didnt hack the trophies xD

finally you didnt say i hacked it but used my own save file to continue at my house which isnt a hack

but please you didnt answer my question?

why where you banned from psnp and explain your twisted metal hack.. why r u running away

7 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

yes hes right i didnt hack it thanks for clarifying  

:popcorn:

I removed myself from PSNP because of exactly this reason.

Using your own save file is a violation on PSNP, using your own save file is the same as hacking in the eyes of PSNP.  Yet for some reason you admit you violated their rules and they are not holding you to the same standard as everyone else.  This is the reason I left

I am honestly walking away happy at this moment because I finally did what I always wanted you to do, you openly admitted you violated PSNP rules and yet you are still on the leaderboards and are not forced to hide the game.

Thank you hakoom for finally admitting this :)

you didnt explain your twisted metal hack

you earned 80 wins in 15 mins..

please explain to us how did that happen

dont change the subject now

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

I removed myself from PSNP because of exactly this reason.

Using your own save file is a violation on PSNP, using your own save file is the same as hacking in the eyes of PSNP.  Yet for some reason you admit you violated their rules and they are not holding you to the same standard as everyone else.  This is the reason I left

I am honestly walking away happy at this moment because I finally did what I always wanted you to do, you openly admitted you violated PSNP rules and yet you are still on the leaderboards and are not forced to hide the game.

Thank you hakoom for finally admitting this :)

Now that no more platinum games do you have nothing left to do uh?

6 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

ye we finaly agree i didnt hack the trophies xD

finally you didnt say i hacked it but used my own save file to continue at my house which isnt a hack

but please you didnt answer my question?

why where you banned from psnp and explain your twisted metal hack.. why r u running away

yes hes right i didnt hack it thanks for clarifying  

:popcorn:

The fact I quoted Roughdawg4 shows I wasn't aiming my comment at you. 

In fact, I took a look at what constitutes a flag and oh!

Things that are flaggable:

• Using a save file to auto-unlock trophies - If you use an external save file to auto-unlock trophies or advance you further into the game and the impossibility of normal circumstance can be proven via the timestamps, it's flaggable. This includes using your own save file to unlock trophies at an impossible time frame, be careful with this, always sync your trophies, and do not use your save file to earn trophies impossibly out of order.

I'm pretty sure this is what happened with Dead 2 Rights Retribution. Especially this quote: "This includes using your own save file to unlock trophies at an impossible time frame"

• Like 4

Just now, Smashero said:

False statement ;). -> check the amount of people following this discussion ATM ;).

Think it's more about people being appalled by the lack of integrity by some people and the mods running this site for not doing something about it.

The whole thing is silly and belongs in the sandbox in the local playground.

Someone is jealous and wants to ruin someone else's reputation.

Maybe shouldn't hack games and then be a cry baby about other peoples decisions.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

The fact I quoted Roughdawg4 shows I wasn't aiming my comment at you. 

In fact, I took a look at what constitutes a flag and oh!

Things that are flaggable:

• Using a save file to auto-unlock trophies - If you use an external save file to auto-unlock trophies or advance you further into the game and the impossibility of normal circumstance can be proven via the timestamps, it's flaggable. This includes using your own save file to unlock trophies at an impossible time frame, be careful with this, always sync your trophies, and do not use your save file to earn trophies impossibly out of order.

I'm pretty sure this is what happened with Dead 2 Rights Retribution. Especially this quote: "This includes using your own save file to unlock trophies at an impossible time frame"

dont change the subject

when i explained for the 100th time what happened  you both finally admitted it isnt a hack but my own save file which wasnt intednded to even auto pop trophies nor to be fast or ruin anything

the discussion was about the hacks and i didnt hack it like roughdawg used someone elses save file to unlock the twisted metal online trophies just few days before the servers shut down

he stil ows the viewers with popcornm an explanation for twisted metal

where did you run away man? xD

explain to us how did you earn 80 wins in 15mins...

• Like 2