No plat.

at least the games are there. but i can see why the disappointment :(.

if they increased the trophy value on all those games and added a plat it would sweeten the deal.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Not ganna hate here but like we just had the "welp they really borked the trophy list" thread, and now a no plat thread.

Not sure if you knew, but this is kinda a dupe thread

Yup I just noticed that sorry.

10 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

That was mean, calling the feelings police

Remember, 113 is the number for the Waaahmbulance; 131 is the Feelings Police. 

Don't get 'em mixed up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KaiserVendrix said:

You know what else is pathetic? Dismissing quality of a game based if it has a Platinum or not. 

I'm not dismissing anything I'm just disappointed, I already played those games and they're available everywhere so I expected a plat for my graceful revisit but here I am disappointed.
So I'm not judging the games(Well 2 is trash and probably isn't even fixed).

This game should've had a platinum trophy, there are more than 4 games in it, which means there are a lot of actions to perform among all games. 

I will most likely buy this game collection, when there is good deal though.

Edited by Deceptrox

I can honestly say, I'm playing Castlevania 3 right now with no trophies at all and it's an absolute blast. Can you believe that a game without trophies is still capable of being fun? Some would even go as far as to say it's the exact same game. Shocking, I know lol.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

That people base there opinion on trophies instead of the quality of the content.

Trophies should not be more important than having fun BUT it would be nice to earn rewards when completing the game. Some games deserve to have a plat, some of them it’s not necessary. I feel like this game should have a plat.

• Like 1

Just now, LoveInHell said:

Trophies should not be more important than having fun BUT it would be nice to earn rewards when completing the game. Some games deserve to have a plat, some of them it’s not necessary. I feel like this game should have a plat.

Retro games don't need trophies. They're pure gameplay and don't need to dangle a virtual carrot Infront of you to lead you to the end like a lot of modern games.